Visa Office......
chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request
Pre-Medical Done for wife
Ours was love marriage..we had proofs of photos of our outings and all..also we do mentioned that ours was love marriage and proofs were from 2019. The rejection was home ties and purpose of visit..not proof of relationship
YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR OWP. Visitor visa WILL BE REFUSED IF YOU APPLY AGAIN. If she is eligible for OWP, apply for that only.

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Your spouse should be applying for an OWP if they want to remain in Canada. Was this an arranged marriage? Have you spent a lot of time in person dating? If newly married without much proof of a long relationship spouses can be denied. Families of international students are never guaranteed visas or permits.
@canuck78 Is it advisable to apply for visitors visa after some months of applying for PR outland spouse sponsorship?

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I am a Canadian citizen, its been 2 years since I am waiting for the PR application result .

I have applied TRV twice it got rejected both times, stupid reason purpose of visit and family ties to Canada. which make no sense at all Immigration just don't care .

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I am a Canadian citizen, its been 2 years since I am waiting for the PR application result .

I have applied TRV twice it got rejected both times, stupid reason purpose of visit and family ties to Canada. which make no sense at all Immigration just don't care .
Are you sponsoring someone? Unless you show strong home ties, getting a TRV is lucky