Visitor visa refusal - how to apply again

mayuri7696

Dec 7, 2019
Hi there,

My husband visitor visa was refused based on the following reason :

purpose of visit
Personal and Financial Status

I will be applying online now and attaching more documents :
For purpose of visit I am putting a detailed itenairy as per each day and attaching Power of attorney for the property that he is managing back in India .

Does POA works ?

please reply..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi there,

My husband visitor visa was refused based on the following reason :

purpose of visit
Personal and Financial Status

I will be applying online now and attaching more documents :
For purpose of visit I am putting a detailed itenairy as per each day and attaching Power of attorney for the property that he is managing back in India .

Does POA works ?

please reply..
The chances of approval are pretty low. Have you started the sponsorship process? What kind of savings is he able to show?

mayuri7696

Dec 7, 2019
The chances of approval are pretty low. Have you started the sponsorship process? What kind of savings is he able to show?
not yet , have a fixed deposit for 10 lakhs Indian rupees and showing 20,000 dollars this time as savings, so that even after if he takes the trip he is not exhausting his savings.
Last time when we applied it was before the wedding as boyfriend and savings was also less .i applied for 2 weeks duration last time

mayuri7696

Dec 7, 2019
not yet , have a fixed deposit for 10 lakhs Indian rupees and showing 20,000 dollars this time as savings, so that even after if he takes the trip he is not exhausting his savings.
Last time when we applied it was before the wedding as boyfriend and savings was also less .i applied for 2 weeks duration last time

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How did his savings change so dramatically? That would also set off warning bells. Given the 2 refusals you are better off starting the sponsorship Outland.

mayuri7696

Dec 7, 2019
How did his savings change so dramatically? That would also set off warning bells. Given the 2 refusals you are better off starting the sponsorship Outland.

As he was managing properties and that’s what was even mentioned in the employment section of the TRV form .that he is taking care of the properties but no paper was attached at that time and right now one property that he has been managing was sold that’s why the account has this much savings ,he has mother who is working , grandmother and father is bed ridden and he is the only one taking care of everything .

mayuri7696

Dec 7, 2019
Last time we only showed for 2200 cad for 2 weeks duration as saving no fixed deposit or anything was attached.

.last time it was through consultant and this time I am planning to apply online myself.last time I attached the copy of the rent agreement as we have stayed together in India for almost 2 years.this was few years back though.

mayuri7696

Dec 7, 2019
Last time we applied in March and now it’s December and he has been managing the properties since then

Birju_1984

Jan 2, 2017
Greetings,
Can anyone help me provide info on invitation letter (what need to written in it) for my daughter's TRV application from India ? I will be the representative for my daughter in her TRV application. Me & wife are PR holders and reside in India currently. Our thought is to check if TRV application from India is going to be successful or not. If not, I will move to Canada early and sponsor for my daughter.

mayuri7696

Dec 7, 2019
Hi @canuck78

please reply as to what I can show more to make my application strong as I have explained everything in the cover letter

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
Guys those of you who had one rejection already please hire a lawyer not an immigration consultant, take their consultation and see if your case is worth second application
Don’t increase rejections in your profile by trying to file by yourself online