+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa reapplying

Hira389

Apr 5, 2016
I am a citizen of Pakistan currently living in Germany with my husband(recently got married and moved to germany) . I want to visit my brother and sister in law living in Montreal and thus applied for a visitor visa but it got rejected. The reason mentioned is that i have not satisfied them that i would leave Canada at the end of my stay as a temporary resident and the factors considered are
travel history
immigration status in country of residence
Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
Employment prospects in country of residence
Current employment situation

I want to reappeal now but i am confused why they have concerns about my employment (i am a housewife dependant on my husband and i mentioned t ) and how to reply them now.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Do share the list of documents that you submitted + your immigration status in Germany + the ties that you can demonstrate to both Germany and Pakistan (family, property ownership/lease agreement, financial) + your previous travel history.

How long did you want to visit?

Cheers

S.M

Apr 5, 2016
Got multiple TRV

Hi I have got my multiple TRV today from Bangladesh. I can give u advice from my experience. I will go to Montreal to visit my son who is studying in Mcgill .U just need to show ur husband's property evaluation,bank balance last 6 months of urs and husbands. They prefer FDR. booking return ticket. Invitation letter from ur family whoever is inviting u.lastly very important u should apply alone .then u can show ur family tie that u will come back to ur country for ur husband in a declaration letter. Anyway my time line 17th March 2016 applied in vfs.then got email from cic on 1st April processed passport has been dispatched and got stamped passport on 5th april.

hm007

Aug 17, 2015
Re: Got multiple TRV

S.M said:
Hi I have got my multiple TRV today from Bangladesh. I can give u advice from my experience. I will go to Montreal to visit my son who is studying in Mcgill .U just need to show ur husband's property evaluation,bank balance last 6 months of urs and husbands. They prefer FDR. booking return ticket. Invitation letter from ur family whoever is inviting u.lastly very important u should apply alone .then u can show ur family tie that u will come back to ur country for ur husband in a declaration letter. Anyway my time line 17th March 2016 applied in vfs.then got email from cic on 1st April processed passport has been dispatched and got stamped passport on 5th april.
Hi, I am also applying for my mom from Bangladesh. My question is did you notarize all your documents? Please let me know. Thanks