+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa questions

dhruv850

Apr 14, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have applied for my wife's visitor visa from India. Her biometrics was completed on may 04 and we have not heard anything after that.

Many of my friends parents, relatives got the same visitor visa in like 13 to 20 days.

I am trying to determine what is causing my wife's application from getting a decision? Any insight, any information would be highly beneficial for us who are in Long Distance relationship since last 3 year.

Thank you.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi everyone,

I have applied for my wife's visitor visa from India. Her biometrics was completed on may 04 and we have not heard anything after that.

Many of my friends parents, relatives got the same visitor visa in like 13 to 20 days.

I am trying to determine what is causing my wife's application from getting a decision? Any insight, any information would be highly beneficial for us who are in Long Distance relationship since last 3 year.

Thank you.
Did you get your PR or still on a pgwp ?

VisaApprovalSent

Star Member
May 12, 2009
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I doubt its taking 13 to 20 days that impossible more like 5 months or so, also chances of getting a visitor visa with one spouse in Canada are slim.

dhruv850

Apr 14, 2017
I doubt its taking 13 to 20 days that impossible more like 5 months or so, also chances of getting a visitor visa with one spouse in Canada are slim.
I am still on my PGWP, I have applied for PR but have not received any invitation yet. Hopefully I will get invitation in July.