+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa query for newborn(2022)

hjf89

Jun 6, 2022
I have same case,I came back to India after getting PR and got married ,Covid happened could not travel back and then i gave birth in India.Applied for baby VV Jl,just waiting since then
Did your application get approved for your Kid's visit visa?

bk2018

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi,

I am a PR of Canada and my spouse is on work permit. Our 18 months old infants visitor visa is expiring in Feb 2023 and we need to leave Canada urgently due to some personal situation in our home country. We will return in a months time.

My question is can we apply for visitor visa from inside canada for our child? If so, can someone please share the link. I only see the option for work permit holders and students but not for infants to apply for visa from Canada.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

A dreamer

Mar 2, 2024
Hello everyone!!
I'm reaching out to this knowledgeable community for some guidance regarding the TRV application for our newborn baby.
A bit of background: I've been working in Canada with a post-graduate work permit since July 2023. My wife received her open work permit just a week before the delivery of our first child in February in Bangladesh. We're currently in the process of gathering our baby’s essential documents, including the birth certificate and passport, to apply for her TRV .
I have a couple of questions I'm hoping someone might be able to help with:
  1. Does the TRV application process for a newborn take as long as it does for an adult, or does the IRCC offer any prioritization for newborn cases?
  2. Is there anything specific we should be aware of or prepare for to streamline the application process for our baby's TRV?
Any insights, experiences, or advice you could share would be immensely appreciated. We're trying to navigate this new journey as smoothly as possible and ensure everything is in order for our little one.
Thank you in advance for your time and help!