+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa processing timelines/approvals 2020-2021 for immediate family of PR/Temporary Resident

VIRA7374

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/04/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016
Please mention your
Application Date: 9 August 2021
Biometrics Completion date: 20 September 2021
Country of residence: Myself, Canada and applicants from Delih, India
Your relation: Sister and Niece
Purpose of visit(Essential or non-essential): Non Essential
Approval date:

Reactions: kuldip25

dino888

Nov 2, 2021
Hi All,

What is the process after getting passport request letter and application approval. We are from hyderabad India and waiting to get the passport stamped. Anyone who had done it could you please let me know what should be done as next step after approval? where to send the passport?

Thanks!
Divya

Rajganesh

Feb 7, 2022
Hi All,

What is the process after getting passport request letter and application approval. We are from hyderabad India and waiting to get the passport stamped. Anyone who had done it could you please let me know what should be done as next step after approval? where to send the passport?

Thanks!
Divya
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/

Please check this above link, which I saw in this forum. May be useful to you to understand and proceed.

dino888

Nov 2, 2021
Application Date: October 21, 2021 submitted same day got submission confirmation
Client Summery: October 25, 2021
Biometrics Completion date: Matched from previous TRV
Country of residence: India
Your relation: Parents
Purpose of visit(Essential or non-essential): Immediate family member essential
Eligibility review started: No, Straight got passport request
Passport Request: January 27, 2022
Got back stamped passport : February 15, 2022
Could you please let me know if we need to send photos in the package shipped to get passport stamped?

Rajganesh

Feb 7, 2022
Could you please let me know if we need to send photos in the package shipped to get passport stamped?
Hai,
Again I posting a link which replies to a similar query elsewhere in this forum. Please be guided.
By exploring other threads in the forum there may be answers to your queries. You search facility.

Even, when I couriered for passport stamping, I have not sent any photos.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/timeline-and-status-update-for-2-way-passport-request-from-ircc-and-process-time-from-vfs-applicants-from-india.708915/post-10008792