+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Processing time

chaksbaks

Sep 24, 2016
shandilya01 said:
Congratulations! Did your mycic show any update before the passport request?
Thanks, yes it was updated soon as I got an email that I have message on my cic account. When I logged in it had pdf attachment requesting to submit the passport. I am figuring now whom should I ask to visit the vfs office and submit and then collect it because my mother can not do this alone and no courier companies like fedex, bludart comes in the city where she lives. I do not know how long the visa will be valid although I ask for 10 year multiple visa (passport valid until 2024)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
chaksbaks said:
Thanks, yes it was updated soon as I got an email that I have message on my cic account. When I logged in it had pdf attachment requesting to submit the passport. I am figuring now whom should I ask to visit the vfs office and submit and then collect it because my mother can not do this alone and no courier companies like fedex, bludart comes in the city where she lives. I do not know how long the visa will be valid although I ask for 10 year multiple visa (passport valid until 2024)
You can ask an authorized representative to submit her passport to the nearest VAC.

Blue Dart will figure out a way to deliver the passport. Processed passports will be returned only through Blue Dart

sharmag

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
File Transfer...
29-01-2015
Med's Request
21-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015
Interview........
Wavied off
Passport Req..
31-03-2015 (Submitted on 02-4-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2015 (Collected Passport on 22-04-2015)
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Bryanna said:
You can ask an authorized representative to submit her passport to the nearest VAC.

Blue Dart will figure out a way to deliver the passport. Processed passports will be returned only through Blue Dart
Hi Byranna,

Got a question on delivery of passport. Is it faster via courier or collecting from VFS? My father is in hyderabad and he will submit his passport tomorrow at vfs centre.

Regards,
Sharma

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
sharmag said:
Got a question on delivery of passport. Is it faster via courier or collecting from VFS? My father is in hyderabad and he will submit his passport tomorrow at vfs centre.
Do check my reply on the other thread

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amprock83 said:
Thanks,
63 days for online submission,
its the same for paper based application ?
It does not say online or paper, so I guess it is for both. Hoping for it to be faster than what is stated though.

Goodluck :)

prachi_sb

Sep 20, 2016
Hello everyone,

I applied for my mother's visitor visa to Canada on 26th Sep. to attend my baby shower in Nov, house warming in Dec and for baby delivery in Jan.
Me and my husband are PR. My husband is a pharmacist and has a travelling job.
Document and ties shown:

1- She is an architect and runs family construction firm along with my father. All related documents shown.
2- 7000k of bank balance and residence owned solely by mom in India. Other property, farm and IT returns shown as well.
3- Dad not accompanying as he has to look after business and my younger brother.
4- Travel history of Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Dubai in last 10 years.
5- Me and my husband have a combine income of $135k.
6- New house purchase in Canada contract.
7- All booking documents and invitation for the baby shower and house warming functions.
8- Our pay stubs and bank balance about $70k.

Can anyone please guide me if the file is strong enough. These wait times are killing me.