+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa - Passport submission to CVAC office - questions

nmehra6613

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hi,

The online visitor visa application for my mother in law got approved and we have been asked to submit the passport.

However, going through the website, it doesn't seem to provide an option for submission by post (courier). Can the passport be submitted only by hand?

Also, the website seems to confuse me regarding the applicable VCAC fees. Can anybody help explain me the amount that we will need to pay and is it required to be paid by cash only?

Can we submit to VCAC office in Mumbai and ask them to courier the passport to a north India address or we will need to go to Delhi office only?

Thanks for the help.

nambaliya

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Hi,

The online visitor visa application for my mother in law got approved and we have been asked to submit the passport.

However, going through the website, it doesn't seem to provide an option for submission by post (courier). Can the passport be submitted only by hand?

Also, the website seems to confuse me regarding the applicable VCAC fees. Can anybody help explain me the amount that we will need to pay and is it required to be paid by cash only?

Can we submit to VCAC office in Mumbai and ask them to courier the passport to a north India address or we will need to go to Delhi office only?

Thanks for the help.
What did you do finally? Can we send passport via post?