+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Passport Submission & Return time

mashfaq565

Star Member
Jan 24, 2022
Yup
Urs i guess mean that it is with IRCC office and ready to be collected by NY office…
Hi bro I got this latest email just this morning. Does that mean my stamped passport is dispatched to my address?
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20220303USNYPXxxx has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, New York on Mon Mar 07 2022 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

Regards,

r_ca

Mar 7, 2022
Hey guys,

I got the letter to submit original passport at nearest VAC, looks like VFS los angeles is the nearest one. I got the label generated from vfs, should I include any other document apart from passport and 'original passport request' letter?

And I have new and old passports, should I send both? or just the new one?

avlesk

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Hey guys,

I got the letter to submit original passport at nearest VAC, looks like VFS los angeles is the nearest one. I got the label generated from vfs, should I include any other document apart from passport and 'original passport request' letter?

And I have new and old passports, should I send both? or just the new one?
Check the 3rd page on the "Application Confirmation Letter" that gets generated after paying for shipping label. It will have the complete list of documents that you are expected to send along with your passport. I do not think you need to send your old passports for a tourist visa. Just send the new one

avlesk

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Hi bro I got this latest email just this morning. Does that mean my stamped passport is dispatched to my address?
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20220303USNYPXxxx has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, New York on Mon Mar 07 2022 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

Regards,
Yes. Looks like, you are unnecessarily worried. Just track using the tracking number and be at home to collect it. that's all

r_ca

Mar 7, 2022
Check the 3rd page on the "Application Confirmation Letter" that gets generated after paying for shipping label. It will have the complete list of documents that you are expected to send along with your passport. I do not think you need to send your old passports for a tourist visa. Just send the new one
Thanks, the confirmation letter was in the email. This process is really hectic!

mashfaq565

Star Member
Jan 24, 2022
Thanks, the confirmation letter was in the email. This process is really hectic!
I have applied for visitors visa they are asking confirmation page? Where can I get that from. Is consent form what they are referring to? Or is it something else? Thanks

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
This is what I got an email for VFS. Even though I have got an email and tracking emails that my application was approved but not sure what confirmation letter is?
looks like they are asking for the payment confirmation email (email received when you paid for passport pickup n dropoff), as they have mentioned “purchased label” i’m assuming by label they have meant the awb number…did u try contacting vfs? which country r u from?

r_ca

Mar 7, 2022
I have applied for visitors visa they are asking confirmation page? Where can I get that from. Is consent form what they are referring to? Or is it something else? Thanks
You might have missed the email from VFS, check the email for the confirmation letter.

mashfaq565

Star Member
Jan 24, 2022
looks like they are asking for the payment confirmation email (email received when you paid for passport pickup n dropoff), as they have mentioned “purchased label” i’m assuming by label they have meant the awb number…did u try contacting vfs? which country r u from?
They are totally stupids who are sitting there . Not even clear where to find the letter. Is it invoice or payment they should mention. Just saying confirmation means not enough. Pathetic process. I will try sending invoice receipt . Thanks

Reactions: canadian321