+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa- Parents

Lima_011

Feb 17, 2015
Need some help:

My husband wants to apply for his parents to see their new grandson, I have couple of questions:

1. Does my husband have to show his income since my in-laws will take care of their finance when they come here?
2. I have two sister-in-laws( age 13 & 21) and we would like to apply for them at the same time, do you think this will affect the application in any way?
3. How much money do they have to show? I couldn't find that online.

Thanks in advance!

Oak

Aug 20, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
Med's Request
21-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
04-09-2015
Lima_011 said:
Need some help:

My husband wants to apply for his parents to see their new grandson, I have couple of questions:

1. Does my husband have to show his income since my in-laws will take care of their finance when they come here?
2. I have two sister-in-laws( age 13 & 21) and we would like to apply for them at the same time, do you think this will affect the application in any way?
3. How much money do they have to show? I couldn't find that online.

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

1. Yes, if he will be the one supporting all of them financially for their entire stay in Canada as visitors. Probably include three current pay stubs and letter of employment if he has a job.

2. Nobody can tell you a definite answer, except the visa officer.

3. I don't know if this is the most accurate answer, but you might want to check this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5256ETOC.asp#incometables

Good luck.

Lima_011

Feb 17, 2015
Oak said:
Hi,

1. Yes, if he will be the one supporting all of them financially for their entire stay in Canada as visitors. Probably include three current pay stubs and letter of employment if he has a job.

2. Nobody can tell you a definite answer, except the visa officer.

3. I don't know if this is the most accurate answer, but you might want to check this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5256ETOC.asp#incometables

Good luck.
Thanks!

2. I ask that because the whole family will be coming and CIC may question the lack of tie to their country since the entire family is coming.

3. Isn't this for super visa? Is this what the parents have to show or the child who resides in Canada?