+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa or Super Visa?

pankhilsingh

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Hi,
I wanted to send my father to Canada, but really confused in which Visa to opt for.

Can anyone pls throw some light on why people generally choose Visitor Visa than SuperVisa.

My elder brother is already PR holder there since 1 year and I have also applied under FSW14 which is about to complete. In the meanwhile we want our father to have visit there for may be 2 months, but seeing the scenario in future he might shift with us. In the meanwhile he will be visiting us very frequently.

My query:
1.Which Visa to opt for?
2.If we opt for SuperVisa and medical isurance we show for 1 year, what if we comes back before that?(Will the insurace be void?)
3.In his 2nd visit, does he require an insurance of 1 year again or atual stay insurance is enough?
4.For my brother who will be sending the Letter of Invitation, how much funds do he need to show in his bank statement?
5. Does my father needs to show some funds(Fixed or Liquid) in India?

Thanks..

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since he is staying only for 2 months, regular multiple entry visitor visa would be enough. No medical insurance is needed. Your father would need to show his liquid and fixed assets in India.