+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa online applied on 15 Jan for Mother

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see one post yesterday that someone applied for visitor visa in Dec online and still have not heard back anything.

IS that true? Is it really taking months??

vivek sharma

Feb 4, 2016
Yeah i saw that post too and she said they are not replying on her inquiry too... I was worried at that tym but i m trying to be positive

richaromil

Feb 12, 2016
Hi everyone even i applied on 18 jan and havent heard from them..
They are neither replying to emails or case specific inquiries...is there any other way we can contact them?
thanku

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got Refusal today......

we showed 18000$ from canada and 15 lakh from india 6 months old still they gave reason I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

2. Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
My mother is govt employee and i have my younger sister we mentioned in affidavit she is dependent on my mother.

3. No travel History.

Any suggestions wht to do now??

manal85

Jan 12, 2016
Preet_S said:
Got Refusal today......

we showed 18000$ from canada and 15 lakh from india 6 months old still they gave reason I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

2. Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
My mother is govt employee and i have my younger sister we mentioned in affidavit she is dependent on my mother.

3. No travel History.

Any suggestions wht to do now??
hi preet , sorry for the bad news ! it must be disturbing :(
did u apply visa or super visa ? and if supervisa , have they asked for medical exam ?
for me we have been waiting for so long with no reply . dont know why .

vivek sharma

Feb 4, 2016
Hey preet,,

I got refusal too it's so annoying that they have said the same things to us.. I m guessing they just cleared the file i want to appeal but there is no procedure.... The reasons they gave omg its so bad... I have provide everything...

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am thinking to apply again paper application. i was so confident attached documents more than enough.

May be i will order GCMS notes first. This is so frustrating after two months they sending refusal.