+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa online applied on 15 Jan for Mother

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mann,

yes i created online account and submitted application from canada. my mother sent me all documents in E-mail.

But i would recommend paper application because online application is taking too long. My friend applied visitor visa for her parents papaer application they got visa in 10 days only.

mandeep_29

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
hi Preet,

so what should I do, I have all the docs and i am about to apply online visitor visa of my mother. So now I am confused after seeing your post. according to you I should go on Paper? if that's fast way. I am also in Canada presently. please advice

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
only difference is time line. paper application is fast according to my personal experience. i applied for my mother on 15 jan still waiting for decision.

if you are ok to wait 35-40 days then you can apply online. if you don't want to wait that long then ask your parenta to submit paper application.

mandeep_29

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Preet,

Job letter
Pay stubs
Bank balance certificate and 3 months statement
Invitation letter
T4
Driver license, passport copies

These are the docs that I have, are these enough? letter from MP is required?

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

i am really sorry to hear about your rejection. could you please post your timelines and reasons for rejection?

I am scared now. I am pregnent i really need my mom here. i can't even think about rejection.........

abc3123

Feb 7, 2016
26 jan applied online for spouse. 16 feb refusal. I'm canada pr n applied for spouse. Not surprised with refusal though coz its common in spouse visitor visa cases. reasons like ties in canada, india, financial, reason of travel etc. Good luck!!

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No still waiting. already 34 days gone. Lets see if they come back with something within 40 days. Then we can say timeline is 35-40 days

Avatts

Nov 21, 2015
Preet_S said:
No still waiting. already 34 days gone. Lets see if they come back with something within 40 days. Then we can say timeline is 35-40 days
We are waiting for a visitor visa response which was applied on Jan 26 From India, no updates, no response to emails. How do they advise decision? Also will they ask for PP in declined cases too? There is no emergency line for applications?

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you will recieve passport request if there is positive decision on your application otherwise they will just send refusal letter they will not ask for passport in that case.

you might have to wait as you can see i applied on 15 jan still waiting for decision. i don't think so there is any emergency process.

Avatts

Nov 21, 2015
Preet_S said:
you will recieve passport request if there is positive decision on your application otherwise they will just send refusal letter they will not ask for passport in that case.

you might have to wait as you can see i applied on 15 jan still waiting for decision. i don't think so there is any emergency process.
Will they update decision in CIC online account or mail the letter only? Thank you for responding.

abc3123

Feb 7, 2016
You will receive an email that you have a new message in your online application profile/account. You will have to login to CIC profile to view the decision message. Good luck!!