+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa online applied on 15 Jan for Mother

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied Visitor visa for my mother on 15 Jan.It was online application. Have not heard back anything till now. Does anyone know the processing time for online applications from India?

PAULS

Dec 31, 2011
Hi Preet_s
have a question for you on this. When you submitted online application for your mom , did you submit papers on her behalf. I am in process of applying for super visa for my parents. so have some queries. Will appreciate your support in this. Process starts with creating account on myCIC. Did you create account with your name or your mom's name.

Thanks

abc3123

Feb 7, 2016
Did you not receive any emails stating the application submitted notification, received confirmation email and any status update emails.

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi PaulS

yes i added all documets from my mom side. Actually i had created cic account few months ago when i applied for my husband. He got his visa then i used the same account.

Preet_S

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI abc3123

I can see application submitted confirmation email in my cic account. But never got any update emails.

vivek sharma

Feb 4, 2016
yeah

if I am not wrong you were saying that you don't get emails or you meants to say that you didn't get any update???

have you got any update yet???

abc3123

Feb 7, 2016
I think today is the 19th business day (cic processing days in India) for those who submitted application on 15th Jan. Hopefully, should get the response. Please update this thread when you get any update from cic. Good luck!!

Feb 13, 2016
PAULS said:
Hi Preet_s
have a question for you on this. When you submitted online application for your mom , did you submit papers on her behalf. I am in process of applying for super visa for my parents. so have some queries. Will appreciate your support in this. Process starts with creating account on myCIC. Did you create account with your name or your mom's name.

Thanks