+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa online application for the parent outside of Canada

ymmk

Feb 7, 2014
I am curious to know if I can submit online application for Visitor Visa on behalf of my mother. This is just a help to her and I've heard that online application process time is less than paper.

My mother is outside of Canada but I am. I have CIC account and it says that no one except me can apply by this account. Does this mean that:

1. I can not submit my mother's application?
2. Should I open a new account on CIC for my mother (or she can submit her application with her online signature directly from my CIC account)?
3. If I submit her application package via my account does she need to submit "Representative form"(representative will be me) for this process?

Thank you so much for answers/help.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
ymmk said:
I am curious to know if I can submit online application for Visitor Visa on behalf of my mother. This is just a help to her and I've heard that online application process time is less than paper.

My mother is outside of Canada but I am. I have CIC account and it says that no one except me can apply by this account. Does this mean that:

2. Should I open a new account on CIC for my mother (or she can submit her application with her online signature directly from my CIC account)?
3. If I submit her application package via my account does she need to submit "Representative form"(representative will be me) for this process?

I have created and uploaded all documents for my mother on her MY CIC account , and when everything was ready I just told her to sign in and submit by herself. She did it from Bangladesh.Yes it is lot faster than paper application and I believe this online application initially worked on at Ottawa and passes this corresponding CHC.

pr1979

Aug 26, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 2010
Doc's Request.
15 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
15 Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to SGVO with all documents
File Transfer...
In process since 26 Mar 2012
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
13 Nov 2012, RPRF other docs sent 23 Nov 2012, E-cas: "Medical results have been received." appears on 01 Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Dec 2012 - Passport submitted to VFS on 15 Jan 2013, E-cas: "Decision Made" on 03 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013, Passport Received from VFS on 18 Feb 2013
LANDED..........
07-06-2013
ymmk said:

I have created and uploaded all documents for my mother on her MY CIC account , and when everything was ready I just told her to sign in and submit by herself. She did it from Bangladesh.Yes it is lot faster than paper application and I believe this online application initially worked on at Ottawa and passes this corresponding CHC.

Can anyone provide "Letter of Support" format. I am applying for my mother online from canada.