+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa may 2022

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
I ordered Gcms it was personal assets and financial stability and purpose of visit.
"Taking the applicant's purpose of visit into account, the documentation provided in support of the applicant's financial situation does not demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently established that the proposed visit would be a reasonable expense.

The purpose of the visit does not appear reasonable given the applicant socio-economic situation and therefore I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of the period of authorized stay.

Balance certificate noted.

Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart at the end of the period authorized for their stay.

For the reason above, I have refused this application"

In the last application, I did not uploaded their bank statements, and ITR. Also I mentioned that I will be responsible for their stay food and other miscellaneous expenses during their visit.
In the funds section I uploaded my bank portfolio and statements. In the additional section I uploaded their bank balance certificate.
In my current application invitation and support letter signed, attached my banking documents. Also, their bank statement, Balance Confirmation Certificate, and ITR (Father) attached.

Should I write a L.O.E and send it through webform?

Please advise
Thank you,

Last edited:

Budiki1518

Jul 13, 2022
Good Luck. Was the previous refusal also in GC Key?

Hope you attached a LOE with this application
Hi, yes the previous refusal was also in GC key.
I attached a LOE this time.
I’m just confused if I did the right thing to apply through GC key. New portal was pretty straightforward and did not ask for a lot of documents so I thought it would be better to apply through GC key just to provide all the proofs because of last refusal.
But I’m scared that the processing time might be longer for GC key compared to new portal
What do you think I should do?

Budiki1518

Jul 13, 2022
I ordered Gcms it was personal assets and financial stability and purpose of visit.
"Taking the applicant's purpose of visit into account, the documentation provided in support of the applicant's financial situation does not demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently established that the proposed visit would be a reasonable expense.

The purpose of the visit does not appear reasonable given the applicant socio-economic situation and therefore I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of the period of authorized stay.

Balance certificate noted.

Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart at the end of the period authorized for their stay.

For the reason above, I have refused this application"

In the last application, I did not uploaded their bank statements, and ITR. Also I mentioned that I will be responsible for their stay food and other miscellaneous expenses during their visit.
In the funds section I uploaded my bank portfolio and statements. In the additional section I uploaded their bank balance certificate.
In my current application invitation and support letter signed, attached my banking documents. Also, their bank statement, Balance Confirmation Certificate, and ITR (Father) attached.

Should I write a L.O.E and send it through webform?

Please advise
Thank you,
I think providing a reasonable LOE will strengthen your application.
My husbands visitor was also rejected saying he might not leave the country.

So this time we provided our family business back in india along with other assets and investments stating that he has to go back to look after the business and family.

We also provided a CA report where every asset is calculated to make the financial report strong.

I would also suggest you to include a CA report and a LOE stating strong reasons for them to go back to their home country and upload it in the portal if it allows or at least raise a documented webform.

good luck!
Hope we make it this time

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
I think providing a reasonable LOE will strengthen your application.
My husbands visitor was also rejected saying he might not leave the country.

So this time we provided our family business back in india along with other assets and investments stating that he has to go back to look after the business and family.

We also provided a CA report where every asset is calculated to make the financial report strong.

I would also suggest you to include a CA report and a LOE stating strong reasons for them to go back to their home country and upload it in the portal if it allows or at least raise a documented webform.

good luck!
Hope we make it this time
I am not sure what to ad as my parents doesn’t have property to show.
I have attached their bank statement for 7 months.
I mentioned in the invitation letter that as i have minor siblings they will go as they have to take care of the schooling needs also i have a grandma who lives with us so parents take care of basic needs for them.
Could you help me LOE
Thank you

Budiki1518

Jul 13, 2022
I am not sure what to ad as my parents doesn’t have property to show.
I have attached their bank statement for 7 months.
I mentioned in the invitation letter that as i have minor siblings they will go as they have to take care of the schooling needs also i have a grandma who lives with us so parents take care of basic needs for them.
Could you help me LOE
Thank you
Hey if you have already mentioned about it then I guess you don’t need a LOE

because all I did in my LOE was stating reasons for my husband to go back to India
Like:

his both parents are retired government employees(mother recently took voluntary retirement due to health issues)
We have a family business under my father in law and my husbands name(so added those registration documents)
His brother is an Australian citizen and is well settled with kids. So we provided his citizenship documents stating he’s not gonna come back to take care of family or business

So my husband is solely responsible to take care of everything back home and will leave before his stay period expires

I’m giving you my reasons coz I thought this might ring a bell for you to include something else that you have missed.

But I believe taking care of minor siblings and grandmother is a good reason for your parents to go back.

I really hope it works for you this time.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi, yes the previous refusal was also in GC key.
I attached a LOE this time.
I’m just confused if I did the right thing to apply through GC key. New portal was pretty straightforward and did not ask for a lot of documents so I thought it would be better to apply through GC key just to provide all the proofs because of last refusal.
But I’m scared that the processing time might be longer for GC key compared to new portal
What do you think I should do?
There is no evidence to prove that one is faster than the other. Things are random and depends on luck

You have done your part now. Wait it out. Good Luck

Reactions: sunny1977

MariaG12

Jul 15, 2022
Hi everyone,

I applied on April 26, on May 3 did the biometric test but since then, I didn´t get any update. I am applying from Colombia. Anyone else got an update?

rupindershergill

Sep 1, 2017
Timeline for parent visitor visa:
Applied - June 16, 2022
Biometric done - June 22, 2022
Eligibility review started - July 12, 2022
PPR and BVL - July 16, 2022

Reactions: rkapoor

ashishpalsingh91

Apr 19, 2019
Hi All,

I'm a PR in Montreal, Quebec, I applied for my wife's visitor visa on May 4th on IRCC portal. She got her Biometric were completed on May 11th. Eligibility review has not yet started and Background checks are under process.

So far, I haven't received an update. When I applied, I submitted an Itinerary for the month of July. Since we have not received any update, do I upload a new itinerary ???

Also, she was working in US for an year from 2019-2020. Do we need to upload the PCC from US??

Another quick question, we are yet to apply for spousal sponsorship application (online), do we need to connect the two accounts, when we have applied for spousal sponsorship application
A suggestion/advise will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

gscanada1234

Nov 17, 2021
Hi ,

I am sent invitaion to my brother and family for visitor visa , I am canadisan citizen . Im invitaion letter i have invited them on august second week to third week .
We still havent received VISA .
But I need to travel outside canada for that particular time . would it be OK . As we havent received any result for visa , for my brother. And in case the rocessing starts at that time I am travelling ( that is time i have invited my brother for visit ) would it be safe .
Please advice.........