+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa may 2022

baranoth

Star Member
Jun 15, 2022
Applied: 18th May 2022

Biometrics information was taken from previous application which was withdrawn (No result- Applied on 31st August 2021).

Eligibility review: Not yet started
Processing time while applying: Around 43 days
Current Processing time: 111 days
What was the previous application for? Also a visit visa?

shahriarali

Feb 5, 2022
What was the previous application for? Also a visit visa?
Yes, I wanna travel there from USA for tourism. Basically, Canada is a part of my North America trip.

I’m not bothered too much about them delaying but I expected a better prediction of processing time. I didn’t get any refund from the earlier application which they didn’t process for more than 7 months.

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I'm going to apply for my mother in law and brother in law visitor visa via new IRCC portal. My wife is expecting in October 2022.

Little confused as people are saying that my mother-in-law and brother-in-law needs to have separate IRCC portal and separate application. Only if my mother-in-law and father-in-law were applying together there application could have been under one.

Can you please help. As we do see an option to include both under one as per below IRCC options.

Do you want to apply for more than 1 person at the same time? (required)
For example, you want to submit an application for yourself, plus your spouse and children who will travel with you or join you later during your stay in Canada.

Yes (I've selected this option)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R3pDt31uXp7xz06Vb2v_7_LLkbl4kHed/view?usp=sharing

Select the type of group that applies to your situation (required)
Family

Also as we're applying for Visitor Visa we have selected the below option:
To visit my grandparent, grandchild, sibling, half-sibling, step-sibling or non-dependent child who is a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada's Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MoZYDsUrcbJpDyA5C_XeVnxjZdERnnQd/view?usp=sharing

Thanks.

peterx2vo

Nov 14, 2018
I've submited visitor visa online via GCKey, however I didn't see the box where we can upload 5448 form (doccument checklist) thus I didnt submit this form. I dont know if we are requested to submit this form ? If yes how we can submit it via online application? Thank you in advance for your explaination

shahriarali

Feb 5, 2022
I've submited visitor visa online via GCKey, however I didn't see the box where we can upload 5448 form (doccument checklist) thus I didnt submit this form. I dont know if we are requested to submit this form ? If yes how we can submit it via online application? Thank you in advance for your explaination
I’ve submitted visitor visa online via IRCC Portal. There was no place to upload family information and they didn’t ask for it. While filling out the application I was asked about my Parents/Spouse/Child’s information and I think they took whatever they require right when I filled out the application.

Reactions: juris07

peterx2vo

Nov 14, 2018
I’ve submitted visitor visa online via IRCC Portal. There was no place to upload family information and they didn’t ask for it. While filling out the application I was asked about my Parents/Spouse/Child’s information and I think they took whatever they require right when I filled out the application.
There is a place for family information form, but the form doesn't work for online signature, you have to print out /signed on this scan and upload

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
We are PR of canada
Applied VV for mom in law : july 6
background &elegility started :july 7
Biometric request : july 8
Appointment:july 12 for biometric

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
With passport they just give a common letter but in gcms notes they give the review given by visa officer in our file.
HI Sunny,

Where can i get gckey notes ?

Please let me know

Thanks
Abhi

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
U can get applied thru anyone who’s at present in Canada @ cad5 only and normally u get it in 30 days . There are many agents doing online but charging more.
i m in canada so i can do it but what is the site to apply please let me know thanks
abhi

Budiki1518

Jul 13, 2022
Applied through GC key for spouse:
Purpose: attend my graduation
Applied on: 11th July 2022
Biometrics updated from previous refusal(September 2021) on: 13th July 2022
Reason for refusal: will not leave the country
Current Application status: in progress

Fingers crossed!

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Applied through GC key for spouse:
Purpose: attend my graduation
Applied on: 11th July 2022
Biometrics updated from previous refusal(September 2021) on: 13th July 2022
Reason for refusal: will not leave the country
Current Application status: in progress

Fingers crossed!
Good Luck. Was the previous refusal also in GC Key?

Hope you attached a LOE with this application

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Good Luck. Was the previous refusal also in GC Key?

Hope you attached a LOE with this application
I Applied for my parents yesterday for supervisa, they had refusal on visitor visa in may 2022.
I did not provide letter of explanation. is it possible to add it through web from.
is it mandatory to provide LOE.

please advise,
Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I Applied for my parents yesterday for supervisa, they had refusal on visitor visa in may 2022.
I did not provide letter of explanation. is it possible to add it through web from.
is it mandatory to provide LOE.

please advise,
Thank you
Why were they refused? Did you order GCMS notes for full reasons as you need to address reasons in new application with invitation and if required, LOE.