+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa may 2022

rockon04

Jun 26, 2019
Hi I want to upload additional documents to my visitor visa . I am not sure which option should I choose from under Type Of Application/enquiry?
Is it Replacement Docs, Amendments to Docs OR Temporary Residence(applied online) Please help

Abivraj

Sep 29, 2019
Timeline for Visitor Visa from India I applied for visitor visa for myself and my 2 kids
Applied - May 1
Biometrics- May 16
application submitted and waiting for the process

zuhsha

Apr 6, 2022
TRV (Spousal) - Online IRCC Portal (Country: KSA)

Applied: May 26th
BIL: May 27th
Biometrics: June 5th
Eligibility Review started: June 8th

Reactions: MJenish

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
HI All,

I want to apply for mother in laws visitors visa
Please can anyone help me with some queries

• Is someone else giving you money for your stay in Canada?

We are carrying all her expenses in Canada like accommodation, food, travel and insurance. So should i say yes to above question please let me know.

Also where can i upload documents for letter of invitation and our proof of Funds ?

Please help

THanks
Abhishek

Jun 17, 2022
I

applied for my mom and elder sister to attend my graduation ceremony

application date: May 14,2022
Biometric done: May 16 , 2022
did u apply through GC Key Account or IRCC Account? which one is faster. I applied through GC Key for my parents in march 2022, no response

Mohan_76

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
HI All,

We are carrying all her expenses in Canada like accommodation, food, travel and insurance. So should i say yes to above question please let me know.

Also where can i upload documents for letter of invitation and our proof of Funds ?

Please help

THanks
Abhishek
Hello,
If you are sponsoring her visit, prepare an affidavit , attested by lawyer . This is an oath explaining your full name , address , status in Canada, employment information ,role, how much you make and the oat statement includes the details of your responsibility during her stay in Canada. Before, i submitted an affidavit like this notarized by a lawyer.Some say, you don't need it notarized. Uploading documents is at the end of the application system. It will have mandatory and optional sections. If they didnt give a button to upload the affidavit,you can add it to the invitation letter as one PDF and upload it.
Make sure, you attach past 3 years CRA assessments, you past 6 mont pay stubs, your investments and past 6 months bank account statements(which i got the print from bank and have them stamped).
If your spouse is employed ,it will be much stronger if you add her as a sponsor and attach the same documents. you can attach proof of funds as one pdf under optional documents category.

Hope this helps.Good Luck

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Hello,
If you are sponsoring her visit, prepare an affidavit , attested by lawyer . This is an oath explaining your full name , address , status in Canada, employment information ,role, how much you make and the oat statement includes the details of your responsibility during her stay in Canada. Before, i submitted an affidavit like this notarized by a lawyer.Some say, you don't need it notarized. Uploading documents is at the end of the application system. It will have mandatory and optional sections. If they didnt give a button to upload the affidavit,you can add it to the invitation letter as one PDF and upload it.
Make sure, you attach past 3 years CRA assessments, you past 6 mont pay stubs, your investments and past 6 months bank account statements(which i got the print from bank and have them stamped).
If your spouse is employed ,it will be much stronger if you add her as a sponsor and attach the same documents. you can attach proof of funds as one pdf under optional documents category.

Hope this helps.Good Luck
Hi Mohan,
Thanks for above info actually all her expenses while in Canada will be done by us but she will pay for her airfare
Which section we upload invitation letter
I just see 5 options
Identity document,PP ,proof of funds, representative form,consent form , employment letter and additional documents please advise

Thanks Abhi

Mohan_76

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Hi Mohan,
Thanks for above info actually all her expenses while in Canada will be done by us but she will pay for her airfare
Which section we upload invitation letter
I just see 5 options
Identity document,PP ,proof of funds, representative form,consent form , employment letter and additional documents please advise

Thanks Abhi
Hi,
Since there is no button to upload invitation letter,add all the supporting documents as one PDF and name the PDF file as INVITATION_FINANCIAL SUPPORT AFFIDAVIT_SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS. when they print the summary, it will list this pdf name and they know what is in that file.

anabertella

Jun 18, 2022
Hi everyone,

I applied for a visitor visa in Brazil for my mom and my brother and there hasn’t been an update in about a month.
The timeline was:

applied may 3rd
Biometrics done may 5th
Biometrics completed may 6th
Since then it has been “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.”

The processing time in Brazil is 32 days. Do you guys know what the next step would be?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

I applied for a visitor visa in Brazil for my mom and my brother and there hasn’t been an update in about a month.
The timeline was:

applied may 3rd
Biometrics done may 5th
Biometrics completed may 6th
Since then it has been “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.”

The processing time in Brazil is 32 days. Do you guys know what the next step would be?
Next step is waiting for a response since eligibility review is underway. Processing is an average, not when you will get decision by.

Reactions: anabertella

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
HI All,

Please help

THanks
Abhishek
I did the same thing but they refused my application
The requirements for visitor visa is that they have to show that they can support themselves.
Your funds wont be considered.
Supervisa is the best in this situation

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
I did the same thing but they refused my application
The requirements for visitor visa is that they have to show that they can support themselves.
Your funds wont be considered.
Supervisa is the best in this situation
Ok thanks
So did you apply for supervisa after rejection