+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa - less than 6 months (parent)

noza

Apr 13, 2018
hello. i am applying for tourist visa of my mother, do i need a flight ticket or itinerary for day to day is fine? and if so, can you give me hints about this please? thank you.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
hello. i am applying for tourist visa of my mother, do i need a flight ticket or itinerary for day to day is fine? and if so, can you give me hints about this please? thank you.
No need to purchase a flight ticket for now. You can grab one from Expedia (or similar sites) or just make a screenshot of the flight schedule you want from your chosen airline.

As for itinerary, yes you can just create a day to day sched.
Example :
Day 1 Arrival from (country of residence)
Day 2 - 4 Sleep/ Adjust to jetlag
Day 5 -9 Visit Niagara Falls

noza

Apr 13, 2018
No need to purchase a flight ticket for now. You can grab one from Expedia (or similar sites) or just make a screenshot of the flight schedule you want from your chosen airline.

As for itinerary, yes you can just create a day to day sched.
Example :
Day 1 Arrival from (country of residence)
Day 2 - 4 Sleep/ Adjust to jetlag
Day 5 -9 Visit Niagara Falls
Thank you! and for the family ties back home, what i am going to do? coz my mom was divorced and my brother leaves with her. my brother is working. can i include him as my mother family ties? if so, what proof im going to attache?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Thank you! and for the family ties back home, what i am going to do? coz my mom was divorced and my brother leaves with her. my brother is working. can i include him as my mother family ties? if so, what proof im going to attache?
On the form IMM5645 Family Information, your mom will declared all her children. Since it requires an address, it will be established there who she is living with.