+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa June 2023 (India)

iay_kn

Jun 1, 2018
Hi,
I’m starting this thread for June 2023 visitor visa applications from India. Maybe this will help us eachother to know how soon the process is going

Applied for moms visa
Applied online - June 5th
Biometrics letter - June 5th

Reactions: PrinceIsaac254

M.Deep

Mar 14, 2018
My brother wants to visit Canada from India. In Canada are his parents who are on a super visa and myself his sister who is a Canadian citizen and I live with my husband and 2 kids. He wants to visit for a month alone, in india his wife and 6 year old son are there. Funds in bank account in india are about 8 lakhs, property is not in his name, has a business but does not own the shops he rents. Would this be a strong enough case for him to apply? I know all he can do is apply and try and suggestions or comments?

iay_kn

Jun 1, 2018
I applied for my moms visitor visa (India)
Online Application submitted: June 5th
Biometrics letter: June 5th
Biometrics completed: June 8th
Background check: In progress - June 8th

Reactions: ashmaitsingh

venkuus

Sep 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-02-2021
AOR Received.
01-04-2021
IELTS Request
13-09-2020
Med's Done....
17-02-2021
Hi, Please see the below visitor visa application from Hyderabad, India for my Parents who applied through the old portal using GCKey.

Biometrics Collection LetterMay 30, 2023
Submission ConfirmationMay 30, 2023
Confirmation of Online Application TransmissionMay 30, 2023

Type: Online application
Travel history - Holds US Visit B1/B2 Visa and traveled 2 times to the US in last 5 years
Below status in the status tracker https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
Biometrics - Completed on June 2, 2023
Eligibility - Completed on June 7, 2023
Medical exam - not started
Background verification - Completed on June 9, 2023.

Received Passport request letter message in the account.

Last edited:

Neetu Dhillon

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Category........
STUDY
I applied for my parents visitor visa on 06 June from Canada and we received submission confirmation on same day but waiting for BIL
we didn't got yet.

Reactions: Rhny

ashmaitsingh

Star Member
Apr 13, 2023
My brother wants to visit Canada from India. In Canada are his parents who are on a super visa and myself his sister who is a Canadian citizen and I live with my husband and 2 kids. He wants to visit for a month alone, in india his wife and 6 year old son are there. Funds in bank account in india are about 8 lakhs, property is not in his name, has a business but does not own the shops he rents. Would this be a strong enough case for him to apply? I know all he can do is apply and try and suggestions or comments?
let him apply alone. his business and family (wife and son) will be strong ties to return back, he should be able to get visa easily. if you need help contact me on 9417894697

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
PLs help , Applied for parents visitors visa ( online application ) on April 24 , 2023 from Hyderabad , India . ( Have US Visitors Visa too and visited US once in the last 5 years )
Biometrics completed : MAY 4
Biometrics status updated on application : MAY 4
Background check : Under processing
Eligibility : Under progress

It shows processing time as 32 days on IRCC website . And they still havent updated anything since MAY 4 ! Is it because of the strike that happened from April 19th to May 1 ?? Its such a long frustating wait !

Reactions: iay_kn

ashmaitsingh

Star Member
Apr 13, 2023
PLs help , Applied for parents visitors visa ( online application ) on April 24 , 2023 from Hyderabad , India . ( Have US Visitors Visa too and visited US once in the last 5 years )

It shows processing time as 32 days on IRCC website . And they still havent updated anything since MAY 4 ! Is it because of the strike that happened from April 19th to May 1 ?? Its such a long frustating wait !
the processing times are only indicative, doesnt mean sure shot will be processed in 32 days, most visitor visa applications in india are getting their results within a month, so yours is about to get a reply any time. best of luck.

Reactions: iay_kn

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
the processing times are only indicative, doesnt mean sure shot will be processed in 32 days, most visitor visa applications in india are getting their results within a month, so yours is about to get a reply any time. best of luck.
Thanks a lot for the quick reply ! Hoping for the same !

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023

read this article: https://www.cicnews.com/2023/06/ircc-application-backlog-increased-slightly-in-may-0635614.html

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
May be difficult given that his parents and his sibling are in Canada. There will e concerns that he is trying to come to Canada to find work although no issue trying.