+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa June 2022 applicants plz join here

Kesiyasebastian

Sep 20, 2019
NL
Hi, Anyone here applied for a visitor visa asked to do medicals? Medicals done and passed but in eligibility review for past 51 days. Trying to see a timeline with the medicals requested applications.

sdb174

Aug 9, 2022
From Malaysia, Now in Ontario (applied Inland)
Category........
FAM
108 days passed eligibility not started yet. Previous 6 refusals. Apply 7th time. Don't know what happen next.
Did you try filing an ATIP (Access to Information and Privacy) application requesting your GCMS (Global Case Management System) notes?
The GCMS notes may give you an idea if anything is wrong. If the IRCC officer has noted concerns or doubts, take this opportunity to submit additional evidence addressing those doubts, especially if the immigration application is in its early stages of processing.
Probably best to also ask a lawyer to submit a formal request letter via the IRCC webform since you have been refused so many times already.

Vikaskhatri786

Jul 10, 2019
Hello Guys
Does anyone has similar timeline
Parents visitors Visa application
Applied- 29 June
Biometric- 6 July
Nothing after that, I have raised a web form on 2 September and no response for that either.
What should I do?
Me and my wife, we both are PR in Canada.

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hello Guys
Does anyone has similar timeline
Parents visitors Visa application
Applied- 29 June
Biometric- 6 July
Nothing after that, I have raised a web form on 2 September and no response for that either.
What should I do?
Me and my wife, we both are PR in Canada.
What is your travel date ?

promontorium

Sep 9, 2022
Same here. Applications and biometrics on June 2022 from Argentina and Colombia, but the review of eligibility hasn't started yet.