+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa June 2022 applicants plz join here

lucasinho

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
Hi, yeah I can share. And yes this is his second refusal. First one was for study in 2017. But he now lives and works in Germany and also a resident there. Took some time off to relax. Reasons below:

- has significant ties in canada
- doesn’t have significant ties outside canada
- reason for application doesn’t meet visit visa requirement. (I can’t remember it verbatim, when I open it again maybe but right now I’m too sad to open the letter again) .
Application was for my common law partner and we have son.
Sorry about that . It seems like the IRCC is thinking that you'd get married once he's in Canada.

sheikhab

Aug 27, 2022
HI, I have applied UK tourist visa 1st and then applied Canada TVR for tourism. I didn't mentioned about UK visa application while TRV application submission because UK application status was pending that time and still in progress till date and waiting for result.

Below mentioned question was available in the form IMM5257.
Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or order to remove Canada or any other country or territory?

Ongoing application for other country question was not available in form IMM5257 so I didn't mention anything.

Is it mandatory to inform IRCC about my UK visa application which is still pending?

Timelines:

UK Application 1st Aug 2022

TRV Applied on 6 Aug 2022 (GCKEY)
Biometric done on 8 Aug
Eligibility Review Started on 10 Aug
Now waiting for result
(Valid B1/B2 Visa, visited last year)

lucasinho

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
HI, I have applied UK tourist visa 1st and then applied Canada TVR for tourism. I didn't mentioned about UK visa application while TRV application submission because UK application status was pending that time and still in progress till date and waiting for result.

Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or order to remove Canada or any other country or territory?

Ongoing application for other country question was not available in form IMM5257 so I didn't mention anything.

Is it mandatory to inform IRCC about my UK visa application which is still pending?

Timelines:

Biometric done on 8 Aug
Now waiting for result
I'd guess that the IRCC only cares about refusals. That's why they don't ask you to list pending applications.

sheikhab

Aug 27, 2022

Timelines:

Biometric done on 8 Aug
Now waiting for result
Still stuck on Eligibility Review

sheikhab

Aug 27, 2022

Timelines:

Biometric done on 8 Aug
Now waiting for result
Still stuck on Eligibility Review