Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
01-05-2016

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi
I need to put my mothers visit visa application from India. Reason - to help my sister during pregnancy and my sister is on PR there. My mom is house wife and father is retired. I am working in India and own house on my name. Can I sponsor my mother as she does not have savings on her name? Do I transfer money to her account or I need to show my bank statements and ITR?

Also, some people say permanency is not good reason to get visa, its better to mention visiting to see my daughter. Is it correct? Could you please help?

Thanks
Super visa may be better in this case

YOur mother has to show her own funds and proof of home ties and justify her purpose of visit

Reactions: parthd2511

sdb174

Aug 9, 2022
From Malaysia, Now in Ontario (applied Inland)
Category........
FAM
Applied online from Malaysia: June 9
Biometrics Completed in Singapore: June 16

Still stuck on "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."

The reason for a visitor visa is to reunite with family. (Never ever been to North America before.)

Feeling very sad about the delay. Processing times kept changing from 3 months to 2 months then 3 months again. Had hoped to leave mid-August but now we have to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Applied online from Malaysia: June 9
Biometrics Completed in Singapore: June 16

Still stuck on "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."

The reason for a visitor visa is to reunite with family. (Never ever been to North America before.)

Feeling very sad about the delay. Processing times kept changing from 3 months to 2 months then 3 months again. Had hoped to leave mid-August but now we have to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
I know this feeling. My husband applied from Germany and it was 45 days when we applied in June now processing time
Is 62 days and we are still not at the eligibility review yet.

dadat

Jul 16, 2022
Honestly the timings they post are meaningless at the moment. The UK processing time is typically 7-10 days posted weekly and we have been waiting +120 days now. The IRCC is very, very broken at the moment.

Saurabh_Trivedi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hello All. Good morning.

I have an application for visitor visa, for my In-laws from India. I have small confusion here !

They get completed their Biomatrices today on 9th August and after that, the completion message of Biomatrices is only show for my mother-in-law, not for my father-in-law (on new portal online).
Is it expected that only one applicant will have that update based on primary applicant or it should reflect same for both ?

Please reply if you are aware or have same situation.

Thank you,

Coolnspicy

Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2016
Nomination.....
CSQ ISSUED 25/04/2016
AOR Received.
18/03/2016, SA Recieved 22/03/2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
26/10/2016
Hello All,

I applied using the GC key can also apply through the IRCC portal? Has anyone done this before , that is to apply on both platforms.
Will it be a duplication?
Please advice

parthd2511

Aug 8, 2022
For visit visa -
Do we need to do anything to withdraw previous application submitted in GC key if we re apply on new portal
First application
GC key
25 March 2021
Biometric completed in August 2021. Since then background check nothing processed.

Reapplied on new portal.
application on 15 July 2022
Biometric - previous biometric number linked in portal however, in description it say you do not need finger prints, we will contact if we require.
Background check - processing.

Does previous application of GCkey automatically gets cancelled or we manually have to do it?

Jinxd

Jul 10, 2022
Hello All. Good morning.

I have an application for visitor visa, for my In-laws from India. I have small confusion here !

They get completed their Biomatrices today on 9th August and after that, the completion message of Biomatrices is only show for my mother-in-law, not for my father-in-law (on new portal online).
Is it expected that only one applicant will have that update based on primary applicant or it should reflect same for both ?

Please reply if you are aware or have same situation.

Thank you,
My husband and I gave ours on 26 June. His got updated the same day. Mine got updated today.

Reactions: Saurabh_Trivedi