+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Inquiry - Does reason(study,work,tourism) impact speed of processing? Dubai, United Arab Emirates Offices

abahsa7

Star Member
Jul 26, 2023
Hello all, I am applying from Dubai, UAE - for the Abu Dhabi Office:

I was wondering because I have seen many people upload TRV timelines which were approved relatively quick, I was wondering if that was because it was a visitor visa - for purpose of study because I am certain a tourism visitor visa is not as urgent or quickly processed as a visitor visa - for study or work. Does anyone have input?

Lastly would anyone know if it is a bonus that I already have valid biometrics in the IRCC system as well as two previously approved applications in the last 2 years.

Also if anyone has applied through the Abu Dhabi Office or from the UAE if you could please share your timelines <3

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

I was wondering because I have seen many people upload TRV timelines which were approved relatively quick, I was wondering if that was because it was a visitor visa - for purpose of study because I am certain a tourism visitor visa is not as urgent or quickly processed as a visitor visa - for study or work. Does anyone have input?

Lastly would anyone know if it is a bonus that I already have valid biometrics in the IRCC system as well as two previously approved applications in the last 2 years.

Also if anyone has applied through the Abu Dhabi Office or from the UAE if you could please share your timelines <3
If your application meets the condition to be processed by AI then your application will be processed faster

abahsa7

Star Member
Jul 26, 2023
If your application meets the condition to be processed by AI then your application will be processed faster
Okay I see, and how would that be condition be met, like is it publically known these conditions or just more of a mix of things like luck, history, like I'm curious how AI would check proof of funding and be able to read bank accounts you know?

Ram thapa

May 11, 2023

Applied for work permit its 9 mnth and still waiting