+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa - incorrect version error on CIC website

ankurm1

Jun 2, 2019
I also have that version but I dont want to submit it, if it goes wrong, the application fees and all the efforts and time would be wasted, I think its better to wait for some time.
Yep it is a risk but again its a version they were accepting so I am sure they won't deny the visa because of this. Surely they could ask you to upload the new form but again comparing the 2 version I could see no difference. I wouldn't really be concerned about the form versions in my opinion.

@Rohit Sharma 0999 - I thought you were applying for a different visa (IMM 1294)?

Rohit Sharma 0999

May 20, 2019
Yep it is a risk but again its a version they were accepting so I am sure they won't deny the visa because of this. Surely they could ask you to upload the new form but again comparing the 2 version I could see no difference. I wouldn't really be concerned about the form versions in my opinion.

@Rohit Sharma 0999 - I thought you were applying for a different visa (IMM 1294)?
Yeah I am applying for study permit, but it has the same problem 02-2019 is uploading while 06-2019 is not for the past 3 days.

Reactions: ankurm1