Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Biometrics was done after I applied for a visa. I submitted a web form yesterday but I have not received the confirmation of receiving it. Should I reapply for the web form? Please advise. Also, what is the link to submit the webform, the previous one is done by someone else.
When u applied..one the page where i ask for biometric they ask for a code if u previous had Biometric done. Did you add this code? If it not then they wont update it.
The webform can be found on the site but i dont have the link. Also wait a few days for them to replied...all the best

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
When u applied.. on the page where i ask for biometric they ask for a code if u previous had Biometric done. Did you add this code? If it not then they wont update it.
The webform can be found on the site but i dont have the link. Also wait a few days for them to replied...all the best
My biometrics were done after I applied. It was not done before so I did not have the code when I applied

Reactions: 2cookies

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
My biometrics were done after I applied. It was not done before so I did not have the code when I applied
Ok I misunderstood..sorry. mine took 2 or 3 days to show up on my profile..let wait by early next week. You may want to contact your local vis centre where u gave your biometric to make sure they did their part

Dipeshp1688

Oct 16, 2020
Hello,

My consultant seems to have submitted my wife's TRV application through old IRCC portal. She has already completed her biometrics and medical for her PR application. Visa office is New Delhi. Does anybody know timelines for TRV via old portal? Or should I just withdraw my application and submit another one in new portal?

Thanks

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Thank you. Is it ok if we send more than one web form? Please advuse.
For same Query ? No a big NO , and same mentioned in IRCC WEBSITE
if you have different Query , then also you can mentioned in same Webform ,
please don't try to submit more than one webform

Good Luck

pruser27

Nov 6, 2019
Hi ,
Hi All ,
Applied Multiple entry Visitor Visa for my Parents and below is the status
application submitted - March 4
Biometric request - March 5
Biometrics done - March 9
BVL letter updated in IRCCC - Apr 2
PPR - Apr 2
Passport sent on - April 7
Passport stamped - April 21 - Got VISA until pasport expiry date

Please let me know if needed any help
I have also received passport request letter for my mother. How to send the passport. There is no clear instructions in vfs website. Can you please send link with instructions or steps
Thanks

Reactions: Kornet

anuatmail

Mar 29, 2020
hi,
I just saw an update that my biometrics are not received. I have the biometrics number and all the details. Where can I reply and upload the information? My biometrics were done in November 2021

Please advise.

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have the similar issue , submitted web form 2 days ago and did not receive any Conformation

harry112358

Feb 6, 2017
Hi all,

Need some help/clarifications.

i have applied for visitor visa for my family and here are the timelines.
1. Applied online on 24th feb 2022 from delhi
2. Biometrics completed on 2nd march 2022 and can see the result updated on the online profile.
3. Haven’t heard anything since then!!

my questions:
1. How do i know whether i have applied on the old or new portal (just read on the forum people discussing about this)? When searching online, i just got one option to apply
2. What is Biometrics Validity letter (again, just read it here)?
3. With respect to the timelines, is it unsual to not get anything till now.? I can see here people applied from chennai/banglore and got the visa in one month approx. Any other delhi people waiting?

appreciate the help and effort in advance!

thank you very much,

Dipeshp1688

Oct 16, 2020
Hello,

My consultant seems to have submitted my wife's TRV application through old IRCC portal. She has already completed her biometrics and medical for her PR application. Visa office is New Delhi. Does anybody know timelines for TRV via old portal? Or should I just withdraw my application and submit another one in new portal?

Thanks
Hello,

Can anyone advise on this please?

Thanks

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
hi all. I got passport request for my dad but I didn't got it for my mom applied both together. any one know if its common or not? thx

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi all,

Need some help/clarifications.

i have applied for visitor visa for my family and here are the timelines.
1. Applied online on 24th feb 2022 from delhi
2. Biometrics completed on 2nd march 2022 and can see the result updated on the online profile.
3. Haven’t heard anything since then!!

my questions:
1. How do i know whether i have applied on the old or new portal (just read on the forum people discussing about this)? When searching online, i just got one option to apply
2. What is Biometrics Validity letter (again, just read it here)?
3. With respect to the timelines, is it unsual to not get anything till now.? I can see here people applied from chennai/banglore and got the visa in one month approx. Any other delhi people waiting?

appreciate the help and effort in advance!

thank you very much,
1- If Used GCKey for login you used old portal if used this link https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en it is new portal
2- BVL will issued along with PPR request usually people get on same day
3- Current average processing time for India is 126 Days so your assumption Delhi is slow , Chennai is fast is not true . Average means 80% application completed in 126 days , in last 6-8 week

Good Luck

Good Luck

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
hi all. I got passport request for my dad but I didn't got it for my mom applied both together. any one know if its common or not? thx

abhijithana

Apr 29, 2022
Type : Visitor Visa
Purpose : to visit my friend (via invitation letter from him)
Applied : 17 March, 2022
Biometrics Collection Letter : 18 March, 2022
Biometrics Collected : 24 March, 2022

No updates so far. Planning to visit in August 2022. Let's see.