+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa in March Timeline from India

anki91

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Hi all,

I have applied for visitor visa for my new born baby born in india.
Applied - March 9th

Can any1 who applied in march also keep posting your timeline so we all know whats the status of our application.

Thanks

Hi,

I have few queries regarding Infant Visitor Visa :
My husband (PR Holder) is in Canada, but I, also a PR holder, currently in India and planning to travel to Canada with Baby on TRV.

1. Does Infant TRV require medical test?
2. Do we need to get any medical insurance for baby before travelling or we can get the health insurance once baby reaches Canada ?
3. Duration of stay has to be less than 6 months ?
4. We were planning to get PR for Baby once we reach Canada. But the current processing time for PR is longer, if the Visitor Visa expires for the Baby, does the baby has to travel back to India ?

Reactions: 2cookies

priya1703

Dec 18, 2018
Hi All ,
Applied Multiple entry Visitor Visa for my Parents and below is the status
application submitted - March 4
Biometric request - March 5
Biometrics done - March 9
BVL letter updated in IRCCC - Apr 2
PPR - Apr 2
Passport sent on - April 7
Passport stamped - April 21 - Got VISA until pasport expiry date

Please let me know if needed any help

KC2021

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Hi All ,
Applied parents Visa and below is the status
PPR - Apr 2
Passport stamped - April 21

It has been one month that we have applied for visitor visa. no update as of now. Timeline in signature

raas

Apr 11, 2022
Hi All ,
PPR - Apr 2

You applied through GCKey or the new portal?

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All ,
PPR - Apr 2

U applied multiply entry visa or they gave it to you? And for how long was the visa?

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
hi,
I just saw an update that my biometrics are not received. I have the biometrics number and all the details. Where can I reply and upload the information? My biometrics were done in November 2021

Please advise.

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
hi,
I just saw an update that my biometrics are not received. I have the biometrics number and all the details. Where can I reply and upload the information? My biometrics were done in November 2021

Please advise.

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
When applying there will be a page to add a number for your past biometric..last 10 years

Reactions: kittU2000

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
When applying there will be a page to add a number for your past biometric..last 10 years
Biometrics was done after I applied for a visa. I submitted a web form yesterday but I have not received the confirmation of receiving it. Should I reapply for the web form? Please advise. Also, what is the link to submit the webform, the previous one is done by someone else.

Firebeard55

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
Biometrics was done after I applied for a visa. I submitted a web form yesterday but I have not received the confirmation of receiving it. Should I reapply for the web form? Please advise. Also, what is the link to submit the webform, the previous one is done by someone else.
I send a webform on march 13. I got a confirmation immediately after i sent it. From my pass webforms i sent it took 3 weeks to a month to reply

arunmak

Jul 16, 2018
Applied for my in-laws on March 8... Biometrics also done on March 15. today the status was "application/profile updated". As i clicked on the application, It changed into submitted again. Is it a glitch?