+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor VISA Getting delayed- March 2017 Applicant

balsneha

Sep 17, 2019
I have sent them the case specific enquiry,but still no response nor any update..my goodness from june 13 till now,i dont know whats going on now..
Hello,
Could you please let me know when did you receive the visa approval? Even I applied for my 5 month old son's TRV and its 3 weeks now but no update. the processing time for my country India shows as 12 days.

balsneha

Sep 17, 2019
Hey all..im in Toronto now yayyy!! Sorry for the late reply, didn't get a notification for the questions posted on my thread. Trv for my minor son got approved. It took about a month. We submitted on 27th Sept and got the passport submission request on 22nd oct. You can drop a mail to them and ask about the status. They will not answer over the call.

Alat

Dec 1, 2019
Hey all..im in Toronto now yayyy!! Sorry for the late reply, didn't get a notification for the questions posted on my thread. Trv for my minor son got approved. It took about a month. We submitted on 27th Sept and got the passport submission request on 22nd oct. You can drop a mail to them and ask about the status. They will not answer over the call.

Alat

Dec 1, 2019
Great!!!

My case is, have submitted on 27th Oct and till this date I didn't received any update. Still waiting ☺

Fum29

Dec 18, 2019
Hello,
We did our biometric since 26th of August till now December no responds of submission till now till almost 4months

Please can get help on what to do

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Hello,
We did our biometric since 26th of August till now December no responds of submission till now till almost 4months

Please can get help on what to do
Have you linked your application to your online account? If no then do so if you have done so already then what is the status ? If the application has passed its normal processing time then you can send a Case Specific Inquiry using we form.

Alat

Dec 1, 2019
Have you linked your application to your online account? If no then do so if you have done so already then what is the status ? If the application has passed its normal processing time then you can send a Case Specific Inquiry using we form.

Alat

Dec 1, 2019
Yes... I have submitted web form to expedite the process and got reply that "they will do their best to finalize the application soon. Rest assured that they will update once they reach final decision". What is meant by Rest? Am I supposed to get an update within two weeks max?

Reactions: NiyomalGalkotuwa

NiyomalGalkotuwa

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
Category........
Yes... I have submitted web form to expedite the process and got reply that "they will do their best to finalize the application soon. Rest assured that they will update once they reach final decision". What is meant by Rest? Am I supposed to get an update within two weeks max?
Yeah you’ll be receive decision soon ☺ Good luck ;)

Reactions: Alat