+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa from USA - June 2022 - Timeline

scarbsmans

Sep 5, 2018
The application I have posted about is for my father. He has travelled to Canada before in 2014, has frequent travelling to the US and also has a travel history in other countries.

parishjain1234

Apr 5, 2022
Hey I have come to the conclusion that they intentionally ignored my US application as I had applied from India as well and my India application was first and US application was applied second.
So no movement on US application, but as a good news, I have been requested medicals on my India application yesterday. Atleast its moving.

scarbsmans

Sep 5, 2018
Hey I have come to the conclusion that they intentionally ignored my US application as I had applied from India as well and my India application was first and US application was applied second.
So no movement on US application, but as a good news, I have been requested medicals on my India application yesterday. Atleast its moving.
Oh that's interesting. I also had Indian application. They recently withdrew my application from India. My assumption is that's because they saw a more recent application in progress.

Why did they ask for medical for your application? I was not asked for that.

parishjain1234

Apr 5, 2022
Oh that's interesting. I also had Indian application. They recently withdrew my application from India. My assumption is that's because they saw a more recent application in progress.

Why did they ask for medical for your application? I was not asked for that.
Ideally my situation did not needed medical (as I have resided in Canada most of my last 12 months, hence exempted from medical.
However, I believe officer just ignored my exact travel history and since normally Indian applications require medical, I was sent a request.
Instead of wasting time and energy into challenging that - I chose to get my medicals done today and be done with it.
now let’s see how long do they take for a final decision.

scarbsmans

Sep 5, 2018
Ideally my situation did not needed medical (as I have resided in Canada most of my last 12 months, hence exempted from medical.
However, I believe officer just ignored my exact travel history and since normally Indian applications require medical, I was sent a request.
Instead of wasting time and energy into challenging that - I chose to get my medicals done today and be done with it.
I see, good luck!

scarbsmans

Sep 5, 2018
Any updates?

koyel94

Jul 10, 2018
I applied for visitor visa from USA. Submitted application on June 23, 2022, biometric submitted on July 08.2022. After that no updates. It's nearly 31 days and the processing time shows 36 days. They still did not start to review my eligibility. Any idea, when I can expect any update?

scarbsmans

Sep 5, 2018
I applied for visitor visa from USA. Submitted application on June 23, 2022, biometric submitted on July 08.2022. After that no updates. It's nearly 31 days and the processing time shows 36 days. They still did not start to review my eligibility. Any idea, when I can expect any update?
No idea how the US applications are processed. I applied on June 15 with biometrics already done. No update, no response to web forms.

koyel94

Jul 10, 2018
Is there any update from anyone who applied for TRV in the month of June from USA? I applied on June 23, submitted biometrics on July 7 and after that no update. Please reply anyone whose TRV is recently approved by IRCC, USA.