+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa From Philippines

summer21

Mar 29, 2022
Hi! I applied a TRV for my mom using the IRCC portal. Til now, no response. I already sent one webmail.
Our timeline:
Oct 23 - Application Received.
Oct 28 - Biometrics Collection letter
Nov11 - Biometrics Received/Completed

And up to now, no news. Has anyone here applied after Oct 23 and gotten approved? almost wondering if I should reapply.

dahil1975

Apr 24, 2021
Hi! I applied a TRV for my mom using the IRCC portal. Til now, no response. I already sent one webmail.
Our timeline:
Oct 23 - Application Received.
Oct 28 - Biometrics Collection letter
Nov11 - Biometrics Received/Completed

And up to now, no news. Has anyone here applied after Oct 23 and gotten approved? almost wondering if I should reapply.

I applied Oct 29, 2021 (me and my 2 kids), I got PPR Nov. 11, 2021. My kids were refused.

I re-apply my daughter March 4, 2022 and she recieved refusal letter this morning.

summer21

Mar 29, 2022
I applied Oct 29, 2021 (me and my 2 kids), I got PPR Nov. 11, 2021. My kids were refused.

I re-apply my daughter March 4, 2022 and she recieved refusal letter this morning.
thanks for sharing your timeline, sorry to hear about your daughter’s refusal. I hope she gets approved in the future…

sventhedog

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hi. I am new here. I applied for a visitor visa last Nov 2021 and got a refusal letter last Feb 12. Reasons provided for refusal were family ties in the Canada and country of residence, current employment status and limited employment prospects in the country of residence. Any ideas for possible reasons for this refusal? I have my uncle in Toronto and he provided me with invitation letter, proof of financial capacity, ID. I am also currently employed for 2 yrs and has provided payslips and COE. Had completed all necessary documents asked before submitting the application.
Do you have properties/businesses in your home country? The visa officer might be looking for reasons for you to go back. If the property or business is not applicable in your current situation, you can probably build up your travel history by going to nearby countries preferably those countries which require visas.

chelle15

Apr 14, 2022
Hi po, first time ko ia-aplly ng visitor visa ang nanay ko, before nagpapa-apply kami sa agency. So wala ako idea kung pano. Ano po ang first step? Salamat...