+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa from Pakistan

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
your visa number is already issued so your visa application is approved. in some cases background in check is a default message even though they have received their passport with stamped visa. In a week or so, you will receive your passport request.

what are your traveling dates?
u
My travel dates in november and thanks for giving me information.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
u
My travel dates in november and thanks for giving me information.
Just wait and have patience. it is not unusual to receive a correspondence letter before receiving a passport request. or receiving them both at the same time.

Just one more thing, when did your eligibility complete and when did you receive your correspondence letter? Thanks

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Just wait and have patience. it is not unusual to receive a correspondence letter before receiving a passport request. or receiving them both at the same time.

Just one more thing, when did your eligibility complete and when did you receive your correspondence letter? Thanks
17 may both also i have calid USA visa. I travelled in mid of march. For a week

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
17 may both also i have calid USA visa. I travelled in mid of march. For a week
your visa processing was quick as it fell into CAN + category since you had a valid USA visa. It is mentioned on CIC's official website for sending it into expedited processing considering you hold a Pakistani nationality. Usually, for a Pakistani national it takes a lot of time.

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
your visa processing was quick as it fell into CAN + category since you had a valid USA visa. It is mentioned on CIC's official website for sending it into expedited processing considering you hold a Pakistani nationality. Usually, for a Pakistani national it takes a lot of time.
But still i am waiting for ppr

nabia

Apr 1, 2018
Has anyone recieved passport request for trv?
I applied for my husband on June 08 2023. Visa document number added to prtracker on June 20 2023. Waiting for passport request.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Has anyone recieved passport request for trv?
I applied for my husband on June 08 2023. Visa document number added to prtracker on June 20 2023. Waiting for passport request.
Good. Then it means your Spousal PR application is progressing well too? Do know what stage it is at?

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
My application is under can+ category. After 17 may there is no update still waiting for ppr?

AKhanW

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hello,

applied for my father n mother in law visit visa Nov 2023.
In April we got email from IRCC that your application in a queue for the visa officer make decision.
still no update.
Thanks.

maham Ali

Jun 22, 2022
How can I book a biometric appointment in Pakistan for a Canadian visitor visa? The appointment is not available on the VFS Global portal. I have sent an email. What is the typical response time for emails? Is it possible to schedule an appointment through email?

maham Ali

Jun 22, 2022
How can I book a biometric appointment in Pakistan for a Canadian visitor visa? The appointment is not available on the VFS Global portal. I have sent an email. What is the typical response time for emails? Is it possible to schedule an appointment through email?

maham Ali

Jun 22, 2022

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
First u need to generate account on vfs pakistan then u can get the appointment.through email is not possible as per my knowledge.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hi Maham - did you receive the Biometric Instruction letter from IRCC yet? That is the first step!
If yes, it will provide you with the weblink to go to.
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/pak/en/can/book-an-appointment
Scroll down in the page - and find 1-ONLINE ....on its right side - there is a link "view more"...click on it. Then you will click on the next line where it will instruct you to click. (yes lots of clicks!:)
This page will ask your Email ID and Password. You dont have one yet! So.....
check below there will be a link for 'NEW USER'...click on that to get register with your email and setup your password.
I'm sure you will be able to take it on from here.

All the best