+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa from pakistan

Jun 17, 2022
hello I applied on March 18th, 2022 for my parents visit visa from Pakistan with GC Key Account. Biometrics done March 26th, 2022 after that no update. Status says : We are processing your application, any idea how long it is taking these days from Pakistan. Anyone submitted around the same timeline. My parents have long history of travel and have been to Canada many times. Any input will be helpful

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
hello I applied on March 18th, 2022 for my parents visit visa from Pakistan with GC Key Account. Biometrics done March 26th, 2022 after that no update. Status says : We are processing your application, any idea how long it is taking these days from Pakistan. Anyone submitted around the same timeline. My parents have long history of travel and have been to Canada many times. Any input will be helpful
Applied on 11th Feb. Still waiting. Elegibilty started in Feb.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Hi, my parents want to visit me and they have a home, agricultural land, and a shopping mall in Pakistan. I don't know what documentation they need to produce for the visa officer to prove their property ownership. Please share your experience or list of property documents they should have to attach with the visa application.