+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (from outside of Canada) applicants of March 2020

Cybrboyin

Aug 16, 2020
My status is showing we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. So it means they started reviewing?
Same for me.Looks like they started reviewing. However its been the same for over two weeks now. As i read on some of the other threads, a final decision was made within maximum couple of weeks after this step.

Reactions: NKBawari

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
Same for me.Looks like they started reviewing. However its been the same for over two weeks now. As i read on some of the other threads, a final decision was made within maximum couple of weeks after this step.
Actually I did not notice when this got changed so dont know... hopefully this week it should come.

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
I have applied on Sept 07, from Bahrain
biometric completed Sept 09
Reviewing eligibility status updated on Sept 10.

Same status until now: Reviewing ur eligibility whether u meet the requirements

Dpk2017

May 9, 2017
I applied for my MIL from India by July to be available for my Wife's delivery.It is imminent for us to have her here.
Its pending in Bio-metrics stage, is there any possibility to ask for to exempt Biometrics and ask for IRCC to start processing application.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I applied for my MIL from India by July to be available for my Wife's delivery.It is imminent for us to have her here.
Its pending in Bio-metrics stage, is there any possibility to ask for to exempt Biometrics and ask for IRCC to start processing application.
No biometrics will be required. She also can't get her passpoet stamped. Would be making a plan B.

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
I applied TRV in March VO Abu Dhabi. A week ago the eligibility status changed to We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Since now no update
I think it's not status change. Just generic update once application submitted.

Any update on your application?

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
Hi,

i have a question for the people who applied for a visitor visa (from outside of Canada) in march 2020. Have you received a passport request? What was your timeline?

My application is still in progress. i got the correspondance letter on the next day of submitting the application but haven't heard back since. The webform response was pretty useless as well.
Any update?

Dpk2017

May 9, 2017
No biometrics will be required. She also can't get her passpoet stamped. Would be making a plan B.
Thanks for your reply Canuck78. You meant I have to make a Plan B ?
No special consideration to get it processed before Bio-metrics?