+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (from outside of Canada) applicants of March 2020

Kaykay89

Apr 2, 2019
Hi,
I have submitted my mother visitor visa application. I have the reason of i being pregnant and due in Feb 2020.
I wanted to know if anyone has done biometrics from Dubai. I came across with few ppl who visited Dubai and dine their biometrics and came back to India. And submitted their document. We do not have anyone in Dubai we can do enquiry.
I wanted to know what is the process? If anyone has done or knows anything it will be helpful.

Thanks!!

Rismum

Apr 4, 2019
Hi,
I apply for a visiting visa to participate in a conference that will be held in Quebec City but the conference has been postponed till2021 , am confused either I may re-apply or IRCC will contact the organizer to request for the program details or we start the process all over. Have did my biome

Jay_Jay

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Hi guys,

I have a question, a friend of mine applied for a visitor visa 3 times (From outside of Canada) . one in 2017 "Refused", in 2018 "Approved" in 2020 "Submitted"

He noticed ghost updates on his 2020 application 2 times, and yesterday he got a correspondence letter for the biometric, then he logged back again and he saw that the status of his rejected application of 2017 has changed from "Refused" to Application profile updated"

Does anyone know what is going on?? Thanks

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
Hi guys,

I have a question, a friend of mine applied for a visitor visa 3 times (From outside of Canada) . one in 2017 "Refused", in 2018 "Approved" in 2020 "Submitted"

He noticed ghost updates on his 2020 application 2 times, and yesterday he got a correspondence letter for the biometric, then he logged back again and he saw that the status of his rejected application of 2017 has changed from "Refused" to Application profile updated"

I observed ghost update yesterday than again changed back to submitted.

Does anyone know what is going on?? Thanks

fnaveed

Jan 9, 2018
Could anyone pls advise how muxh funds are we suppose to write in form IMM5257
FUNDS AVAILABLE FOR MY STAY (CAD)