+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa from New Delhi Paper based application - August 2018

Cherry03

Sep 12, 2018
Not sure but people who have submitted paper applications at New Delhi between 10th Aug to 15th Aug might receive the update soon.. keep updating the status and your submission dates.

himsjag799

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Not sure but people who have submitted paper applications at New Delhi between 10th Aug to 15th Aug might receive the update soon.. keep updating the status and your submission dates.
Sure
I applied on 8th august paper based visitor visa
Received by-10th august
Waiting for update
Hoping for the best

himsjag799

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Good luck
I have one question to ask. As i have applied paper based and not linked my application online . So when i track my application at vfs site, it shows that your application is being processed at canada visa office. To know more call vac helpline number or visit website
What will be shown on vfs site when the decision will be taken

nsatyagl

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
canada
I have one question to ask. As i have applied paper based and not linked my application online . So when i track my application at vfs site, it shows that your application is being processed at canada visa office. To know more call vac helpline number or visit website
What will be shown on vfs site when the decision will be taken
They dont tell you its approved or not. It will show only your processed passport dispatched from vfs thats it. If you link the application then you will know the decision.

himsjag799

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
They dont tell you its approved or not. It will show only your processed passport dispatched from vfs thats it. If you link the application then you will know the decision.
And what about if they ask you for the passport to be stamped?? Then whats shown on this site??

Nitinlekhi

Sep 21, 2018
Hi. I applied on 7th of August paper visa. But i refused. Visa officer said he is not satisfied with purpose of visit either i booked hotel in Toronto and vancouver. And second reason is ties in canada and in my residence country,. Third is personal assets and financial status
And fourth is officer didn't satisfied with my travel history either i am travel two times in uk.
Can u help me is thats gives more chance if i re applied how can i reapply
Thanks in advance

SINGH26

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Hi. I applied on 7th of August paper visa. But i refused. Visa officer said he is not satisfied with purpose of visit either i booked hotel in Toronto and vancouver. And second reason is ties in canada and in my residence country,. Third is personal assets and financial status
And fourth is officer didn't satisfied with my travel history either i am travel two times in uk.
Can u help me is thats gives more chance if i re applied how can i reapply
Thanks in advance

Which visa office did u applied ? When have you got the decision?

harman350

Sep 25, 2018
Hello friends!

Hope you are fine.

Visitor visa for my aunt.
Timeline.

Application submitted on paper in Chandigarh-03 August 2018
First visitor letter acknowledgment with UCI and Application Number and uploaded online, processing done in New Delhi- 06 August 2018
Second visitor letter- 28 August 2018
Review of eligibility started on 13 September 2018
Final Decision approved on 25 September 2018

If any help needed, feel free to ask.

Thank You

Cherry03

Sep 12, 2018
Hello friends!

Hope you are fine.

Visitor visa for my aunt.
Timeline.

Application submitted on paper in Chandigarh-03 August 2018
First visitor letter acknowledgment with UCI and Application Number and uploaded online, processing done in New Delhi- 06 August 2018
Second visitor letter- 28 August 2018
Review of eligibility started on 13 September 2018
Final Decision approved on 25 September 2018

If any help needed, feel free to ask.

Thank You
Congested buddy.. I applied on 21st Aug paper based at New Delhi.. hoping to hear good news on the way...