+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa from London Office

Yess

Star Member
Jan 22, 2024
If you used 2 way courier service by vfs, you can track on dhl to know when your file gets to vfs office. You should get an update from vfs from the time the file gets to them till it is returned back from the canadian high commision to vfs. Afterwards you can track from dhl again when its been picked up from vfs office to be returned to your address.
Congratulations. When did you apply? I’m still waiting for mine since October

Anildhage

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
30-06-2020
Update biometric was finally completed today with the date 13th April 2024.

It’s amazing how the same process can take India less the 21 days but 300 days for the same in the uk.
It would be Interesting to know how many applicants per day in India compared to UK.
Did u apply via India or London
Hey,

I applied from London as London is my current residence. However, I have done the biometrics in India. It was completed in one day.
Applied visa on 4th April. Biometrics request received same day. Then completed biometrics in India, Ahmedabad on 12th April and it was completed on 13th April. I guess it was a good decision to do the biometrics in India. Although, we have not received any further updates. Fingers are crossed now, and we hope the decision to be made soon. Let me know how things are going with you, Meena.