+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa from inside Canada September 2022

Sheeba esther

Sep 20, 2022
Anyone applied TRV from inside Canada on September 2022 and waiting for the update ?
File date september 2 2022
No updates

promisedprodigy

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Yh I applied on the 8th. Did you do it through GCKey or IRCC? I'm curious whether it makes a difference or not. The average processing time says 2 weeks, so I'm assuming you're going to get a reply soon.

Slowmoving

Star Member
May 13, 2021
We applied through IRCC new portal on September 2 and still no updates
Hi.

I am trying to apply on the new portal but facing an issue on the Tell us about your parents page.

If i select no on the question - Does this parent have the same address as you? , I am not getting any countries in the drop down to select country... did you face this issue?

ShivajiToronto

Oct 6, 2022
Hey! I applied through the GC key website; I applied on the 16th of September, I got my application confirmation email within 30 minutes, and it was showing 15 days processing time. Today is 6th October, 20 days in all and 12 Federal Working Days later, no update yet.

Anyone here who received the TRV mail?

Thank you.

Cherukei

Apr 16, 2021
I applied from Canada (currently on SP) on 30 the August for me n my spouse but my spouse is in Nigeria. I have not heard anything till now. I don't know if it's because I added my spouse in my application . I thought it should take at least 15 to 20 working days but it's now more than a month.

anncherie1229

Oct 16, 2022
It took me 15 working days; i got it exactly on the 15th working day; exactly as stated in the processing time tracker.
Thank you. Please update too how long it took to receive passport after
visa stamping. :) I've recently applied and hoping to gett PPR in 15 days as I have bought a flight already.

ShivajiToronto

Oct 6, 2022
Thank you. Please update too how long it took to receive passport after
visa stamping. :) I've recently applied and hoping to gett PPR in 15 days as I have bought a flight already.
I have my flight this Wednesday 19th oct. hoping to receive it by that evening. I’m super hopeful, lets see.

ShivajiToronto

Oct 6, 2022
Awww! That must be really frustrating, I don't understand why sending passport back has to take that long. Back home, sending it back takes less than a week.
Thats what; I applied for UK visitor visa, submitted docx; gave biometrics; I submitted the application on a Monday morning, got an appointment at VFS same day at 3pm; had my passport stamped and ready to pickup on Thursday 4pm. That was bonkers. Even in India they have super quick turn around time.