+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (from India - outside of Canada) applicants of October or November 2020

sheikhzaid

Aug 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Chennai
AOR Received.
12-07-2019
Can anyone guide me here? My wife is a Canadian PR, she does not have a family. No parents or siblings. We got married in Nov in India, she is planning to return and I want to travel with her on visitor visa. Is there a way to expedite the process and request to grant me a visitor visa for reuniting with her?

Gooogly

Nov 21, 2016
Father (Visitor visa)
Application Submitted: February 25th 2021
Biometrics Request: February 26th
Biometrics Completed: February 15th
Email to IRCC for expediting the application on April 7th
Passport request on May 27th
Visa was stamped on June 2nd
Received passport on June 10th

I am very sorry for informing so late. Couldn't do so due to some reasons. Thank you so much for your guidance.
Hello newgirly2020, what reason did you show to expedite the application? Was it family reunification?

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Hi all,

Need some advice on applying for my parent's visa. I have been a Canadian PR since October 2019 and have a Spousal Sponsorship application in process for my wife (Submitted March 2021).

My parents have a valid US visa (got one in 2014 for 10 years). They visited me in the US in 2018 for a month.

My parents home in Mumbai is legally listed under my uncle (dad's elder brother) ownership. We are in process of transferring the ownership to my father's name.

My question is -
Should I wait until this property is legally registered with my father?

OR

Can I apply visa for just my mother - Purpose of visit: visiting son in Canada who has been living by himself since the beginning of pandemic and is also living without his wife for almost a year due to the delays in processsing Spousal applications?
In this case - The strong ties to India for her would be my father whom she has to go back to, after the visit.

Would this ^ along with a valid US visa be good enough for an approval?

Suaa2016

Jun 29, 2021
Posted by Canada in India twitter account:

(1/2) Attention all visa applicants with pending biometrics: if you have a biometrics instruction letter (BIL), as of June 28, 2021, you can book your biometrics appointment at a VAC in India by using the online booking tool on the VAC website. https://t.co/jqhqWotBCk

(2/2) Even if your BIL has expired, you can still book your biometrics appointment.
so it is applicable for Visitor visa as well right?

Harshara

Mar 21, 2021
Category........
VISIT
so it is applicable for Visitor visa as well right?
Again I checked with them asking about visitors visa.Below was their reply :

As of June 28, 2021, the Visa Application Centers (VACs) across India will start offering biometrics appointments for all lines of business. Clients can expect some delay in appointment confirmation due to the expected high volume of requests. Please wait for your appointment to be confirmed. Do not send multiple webform appointment requests as this will only delay processing of your appointment request.

Jan 23, 2019
Hi,

we are in the same boat, its our first child my husband had to rejoin after 3 weeks , everything is getting ao overwhelming. I got a letter too from doctor, got travel exemption from PHAC but still ircc is not processingmy mother’s visa because vfs just opened up for biometrics and she got appointment for august end. By that time PHAC approval to enter canada will expire.

i do not know how govt of Canada have no compassion towards pregnant women and those who just delivered baby. I delivered premature baby and no one is here to help me. I have not eaten properly from days as there’s no one to cook. Living everyday with a feeling to kill myself.

if you have figured out any way can you please let me kno
QUOTE="sbliss, post: 9468160, member: 910561"]
Hi folks,

Me and my wife we both are permanent residents and we had our baby 3 weeks ago. Initially, we thought to bring my mother from India before the labour but we didn't pursue or submit the application at that time because of the following reasons:
  1. At that time my mother was not fully vaccinated.
  2. Mandatory hotel quarantine for travelers.
  3. Travel ban for the flights from India because of the surge in Covid cases due to the variant.
  4. Me and my wife thought we can take care of this postpartum situation without support.
But now I need to seriously consider bringing my mother from India because my wife is having serious postpartum depression issues. We thought we will be OK after delivery but everything is overwhelming for both of us because this is our first child. I was off from my work for 3 weeks but now I need to go back for my work to meet our expenses as I am the only earning person in our case. My wife really needs a support person to recover from this otherwise I don't know how can I help her. Also now my mother is fully vaccinated (2 shots) of Covishield in India and we got the certificate of vaccination.

I wanted to ask you all that what are the chances of getting a visitor visa in the PHAC route for my mother with this vaccination certificate. Ialso heard that they are going to lift that mandatory hotel quarantine. I talked to our family doctor and he is ready to give us a letter to apply for PHAC. I truly appreciate your feedback and thanks in advance.
[/QUOTE]

ravi2018

Oct 18, 2018
I am on the same boat. My wife had a complicated delivery. I got PHAC approval and submitted form for exemption. But they replied back they cant process as my mothers Bio Metrics is pending. PHAC is expiring on July 10th and I got the Biometrics appointment on July 16th. Should I resubmit PHAC ? Can someone answer please

bk2018

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi,

I am a permanent resident of Canada. Currently I am in India and expecting a baby in next three months. I want to apply for spouse TRV from India as I cannot travel to Canada right now. This is for the initial care/support.

Can anyone please confirm if I can apply for spouse TRV from India and if yes then under which category? What documdnts do I need to submit for this application?

vekoti

Jun 12, 2019
Hi All, I am planning to apply Visitor Visa(from India) for my in laws and I have few questions, Can you please help me. Thanks in advance
  1. Can I use my IRCC online account to create applications for my in-laws?
  2. Do we need to create two different applications or single application with father-in-law as primary applicant?
  3. Any alternative for marriage certificate for my in-laws? Do we need to submit?