+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (from India - outside of Canada) applicants of October or November 2020

Lbatallanos

Aug 7, 2019
Thank god.. it worked for me .. I applied phac for my mom.. (pregnancy reason).
hi! I'm on the same boat, I can't get a response from IRCC so I was thinking to apply trough PHAC, I just gave birth.... can you let me know what did you include in the letter? thanks!

Lbatallanos

Aug 7, 2019
Got Visitor Visa approval Today. Here is the time line
Applied from India
Applied date: Feb 1 2021
Biometrics letter: Feb 2 2021
PHAC applied: Feb 17 (Reason To support Pregnancy)
PHAC approval: Feb 18
Biometrics from Dubai: Mar 4
Passport Request: March 8
hi! congrats with the visa! can you let me know what did you include in the letter? "support during pregnancy"?

thanks!

NewbieToronto

Mar 1, 2021
Hello all,

My parents received a passport request. Can we send it to any nearest location or do we need to send it to Delhi. As it is lockdown in Delhi, does anyone know the process of getting it stamped and this passport request letter is valid only 30 days.

Please let me know
thank you

esraa saber

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Hello @dsinghd ,

I have a question for you. When CIC asked you for the flight itinerary did they mention anything about the visa validity? I mean did u book your return flight for 4/4/2021 and showed that on the travel itinerary based on which the visa was issued?
Wondering if it is safe to book a return flight for a random date and submit it to CIC? I got the PHAC approval letter today and it says the validity as 1 month.

Thanks in Advance!
how long it take please?!

esraa saber

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
plr
Just received PHAC approval for my wife. The validity period for the document is just one month and we haven't applied for the TRV as yet, will probably submit it in a few days, what are the chances that TRV gets approved within the validity period? Also, if the document expires during the process, can you reapply.

Thanks
@Param2020
please how long does it take for PHAc approval

Mar 25, 2021
Hello everyone!! I have applied my mothers visa on Dec 13 2020, to support my pregnancy, didnot get any updates yet. I have sent an email to ircc to prioritize the application on 31st march, being my mother a immidiate family member. They should have replied within 14 days , but didnot hear anything from them yet. Is there any way, they would prioritize the application.? Is anyone on same boat.

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hello everyone!! I have applied my mothers visa on Dec 13 2020, to support my pregnancy, didnot get any updates yet. I have sent an email to ircc to prioritize the application on 31st march, being my mother a immidiate family member. They should have replied within 14 days , but didnot hear anything from them yet. Is there any way, they would prioritize the application.? Is anyone on same boat.
Use new webform method as they have stopped replying to an email. Here is the details. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#existing

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Anybody who has recently received reply for travel exemption request sent through email? My parents applied for travel exemption through email on 1st April but no reply so far. They have filled the web form also ( as per latest updaye6on website) but still wondering will they consider the email and reply or we have again wait for 14 days after filling the web form?Can anyone please share their latest timeline . Thanks