+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (from India - outside of Canada) applicants of October or November 2020

Galoli_jatt

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Nomination.....
10-3-2015
AOR Received.
9-5-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 21-5-2015
Med's Request
3-6-2015
Med's Done....
6-6-2015 TLU 16-6-2015
Passport Req..
17-8-2015 DM 27-8-2015
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-2015
LANDED..........
We also sent an email on April 7th for exemption, we got reply next day that they gonna let us know in 14 days...still nothing.

Johnparker

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Hello all,

My parents received a passport request. Can we send it to any nearest location or do we need to send it to Delhi. As it is lockdown in Delhi, does anyone know the process of getting it stamped and this passport request letter is valid only 30 days.

Please let me know
thank you
Hi, Congratulations. My parents gave their biometrics on 7th April and have send email to IRCC to expedite their TRV application based on PHAC approval but didn't receive any update yet?? Can you please tell me how long it took you to receive passport request after email?? OR did you use webform ??

NewbieToronto

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, Congratulations. My parents gave their biometrics on 7th April and have send email to IRCC to expedite their TRV application based on PHAC approval but didn't receive any update yet?? Can you please tell me how long it took you to receive passport request after email?? OR did you use webform ??
Hi my parents gave biometrics on april 9th in nepal.. biometrics status was updated within fewmin. And i emailed IRCC saying biometrics was completed to fasten the application. I got the reply from them next day saying they still cant see the biometrics as it will take 48hrs to update on their end. And didnt send any email or webform after that.
We got passport request on april 21st. It took around 2 weeks after biometrics.

Johnparker

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Hi my parents gave biometrics on april 9th in nepal.. biometrics status was updated within fewmin. And i emailed IRCC saying biometrics was completed to fasten the application. I got the reply from them next day saying they still cant see the biometrics as it will take 48hrs to update on their end. And didnt send any email or webform after that.
Thanks for the response. We have send email & webform as well, so hopefully should get some updates soon. Looks like the process has significantly slowed down despite having PHAC approval::((

Naveen3777

Apr 15, 2021
Hi ,
i wanted to send my mother to nepal for biometrics, while coming back from nepal is it required take new PCR test in nepal to board the flight? even we have PCR test done india before 72hr is still valid.

Thanks is advance..

NewbieToronto

Mar 1, 2021
Hi ,
i wanted to send my mother to nepal for biometrics, while coming back from nepal is it required take new PCR test in nepal to board the flight? even we have PCR test done india before 72hr is still valid.

Thanks is advance..
Hi,

Yes, I think it is necessary to retake the PCR test in Nepal even previous PCR test is valid. I heard that they will ask you for the latest one again in Nepal when boarding the flight. So, it's better to take the test again.

NaVirk90

Sep 13, 2017
Hi ,

Thanks is advance..
Yes, it's necessary to take new PCR test in Nepal and report should be printed one(hard-copy). They dont consider PCR test done in India even though it's done less than 72 hours before. My parents gave biometrics ín Nepal on March 31st.

Last edited:

NaVirk90

Sep 13, 2017
My parents gave biometrics on March 31st. Sent the expedition email on April 1st and received auto-confirmation reply same day. I didnt send any webform request after that. Got passport request on April 22nd.

NaVirk90

Sep 13, 2017
Anybody who has recently received reply for travel exemption request sent through email? My parents applied for travel exemption through email on 1st April but no reply so far. They have filled the web form also ( as per latest updaye6on website) but still wondering will they consider the email and reply or we have again wait for 14 days after filling the web form?Can anyone please share their latest timeline . Thanks
Biometrics done on March 31st.
Sent the expedition email on April 1st and received auto-confirmation reply same day.
I didnt send any webform request after that.
Got passport request on April 22nd.

esraa saber

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Guys, Can anyone please guide me what should I fill in "Plan for Limited Release from Quarantine Period". I want to apply for my parents as my wife due date is in April. They will stay at my house address for quarantine and for rest of their stay.

Also, please guide whether Site Visit Authorization form(s) is mandatory form or not?. Should I fill it or not because my parents will not visit any site. Its confusing. They will stay at my home address for the whole trip.
please please tell me what happen wz u coz I have the same problm ?! are u reaply again?!

esraa saber

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
I also had the same understanding but I got an email that you have not completed the mandatory forms so we are rejecting your application. You can reapply with all the required documents and information.

They asked me to fill site-visit-authorization-form and Plan for limited release
please tell me what happen with u because I have the same problem ?!