+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (from India - outside of Canada) applicants of October or November 2020

newgirly2020

Feb 19, 2021
Hi,

My father is planning to email to IRCC to prioritize his application as he is an immediate family member of a PR. (his daughter)

Father (Visitor visa)
Application Submitted: February 25th 2021 in Dubai
Biometrics Request: February 26th
Biometrics Completed: March 2nd

Eligibility :We will tell you when we are in the process of reviewing your eligibility. We review your complete application to make sure that you are eligible for the program you applied for. When we have reviewed your eligibility, we will send you a message.

Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

What to mention for the detailed reason for travel?

He can explain first itself the detailed reason to IRCC for prioritization or it should be in the order that they have mentioned in their website

We have to write only the reason to prioritize his application as he is the immediate family member of a PR (immediate family's exemption )
or he should write that he is visiting his daughter's family, particularly his newborn grandson who is the first grandchild of our family and to be with our family for their grandchild's first birthday in May. My mom has a visitor visa

To attach only my PR card, passport for proof or to attach my invitation letter too?

Kindly requesting you to advise me

Thanking you in advance

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hi,

My father is planning to email to IRCC to prioritize his application as he is an immediate family member of a PR. (his daughter)

Father (Visitor visa)
Application Submitted: February 25th 2021 in Dubai
Biometrics Request: February 26th
Biometrics Completed: March 2nd

Eligibility :We will tell you when we are in the process of reviewing your eligibility. We review your complete application to make sure that you are eligible for the program you applied for. When we have reviewed your eligibility, we will send you a message.

Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

What to mention for the detailed reason for travel?

He can explain first itself the detailed reason to IRCC for prioritization or it should be in the order that they have mentioned in their website

We have to write only the reason to prioritize his application as he is the immediate family member of a PR (immediate family's exemption )
or he should write that he is visiting his daughter's family, particularly his newborn grandson who is the first grandchild of our family and to be with our family for their grandchild's first birthday in May. My mom has a visitor visa

To attach only my PR card, passport for proof or to attach my invitation letter too?

Kindly requesting you to advise me

Thanking you in advance
1. Write in order that mention on website
2. Just write about prioritization as you i assume you may have already mention other details in application
3. 2 proof needed. 1. PR card 2. That shows you as his daughter something like birth certificate or passport last page that shows him as your father.

jaydevadhikari

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Another update! My mother's super visa was approved today. Here's the overall timeline:

Application submitted: Jan 8th
Biometrics requested: Jan 10th
Biometric completed (At Nepal): 15th Feb
Mail sent to IRCC for faster processing: Mar 7th
Medicals Requested: Mar 16th
Medicals Done in Mumbai: Mar 22nd
Medicals Passed: Mar 31st
Passport Request: April 6th

Prior to this my mother in law's visitor visa was approved in mid March, and although VFS India is doing a botched up job of the 2 way couriers, it somehow works and her passport is currently with the Chandigarh office for stamping.

newgirly2020

Feb 19, 2021
1. Write in order that mention on website
2. Just write about prioritization as you i assume you may have already mention other details in application
3. 2 proof needed. 1. PR card 2. That shows you as his daughter something like birth certificate or passport last page that shows him as your father.
Thank you so very much for your reply.
"Just write about prioritization as you i assume you may have already mention other details in application " means We have to write only the reason to prioritize his application as he is the immediate family member of a PR (immediate family's exemption )? Please advise me

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Thank you so very much for your reply.
"Just write about prioritization as you i assume you may have already mention other details in application " means We have to write only the reason to prioritize his application as he is the immediate family member of a PR (immediate family's exemption )? Please advise me
Correct. Just write about prioritization. Please let us know the result here.

vicky@uae

Jan 12, 2020
I have applied for visitor visa for tourism purposes on 24 March 2021. Biometrics done on 31 March 2021 (Dubai). Received update yesterday that “ we are checking your eligibility”... is it a good sign? How much time they will take to check and when i will get final decision?

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
I have applied for visitor visa for tourism purposes on 24 March 2021. Biometrics done on 31 March 2021 (Dubai). Received update yesterday that “ we are checking your eligibility”... is it a good sign? How much time they will take to check and when i will get final decision?
Good sign- yes (as your file moved forward) otherwise they are not touching files except ones with exemptions.
BUT- right now they are not favoring visitor files with tourism

vicky@uae

Jan 12, 2020
Good sign- yes (as your file moved forward) otherwise they are not touching files except ones with exemptions.
BUT- right now they are not favoring visitor files with tourism
Doest it mean they will reject my application? Or they will approve it for traveling in future?

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Doest it mean they will reject my application? Or they will approve it for traveling in future?
IRCC makes the final decision based on nature of travel and many other factors. Yes, tourism is restricted as if now for Canada but may be like many other cases, they might put a hold on the application and make decision later until travel restrictions ease.

vicky@uae

Jan 12, 2020
IRCC makes the final decision based on nature of travel and many other factors. Yes, tourism is restricted as if now for Canada but may be like many other cases, they might put a hold on the application and make decision later until travel restrictions ease.
I have submitted my travel Plan for July 2021. Is anyone got visitor visa with delayed dates of traveling like November December 2021? I have mentioned in my travel plan that dates can be changed based on the travel restrictions. Is that will work?

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
I have submitted my travel Plan for July 2021. Is anyone got visitor visa with delayed dates of traveling like November December 2021? I have mentioned in my travel plan that dates can be changed based on the travel restrictions. Is that will work?
All u can do is wait and let IRCC decide.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You are from UAE and current processing times are over a year and you applied in March. So you may not get any response until next April. It is likely that travel restrictions will not be eased by the summer. Why would you travel in November or December.