+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for temporary resident of Australia

Iqbalgarcha

Jul 16, 2017
Hi, i have a question. Can i get visitor visa for Canada if i am holding Bridging A visa in Australia which says I can't travel and if i want to travel then i have to apply for Bridging B visa( which is specially for travel purposes but also valid for limited periods). Plz help me

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

For a Canada TRV, you'll need to demonstrate your ties to your home country + to Australia (including your immigration status) + you are a genuine, short-term visitor. Generally, it's a bit difficult to obtain a visa for another country if you have temporary visitor status in the country you're applying from.

Regarding a Bridging visa A or B (BVA/BVB), you'll need to figure what would work best for you or you could post that query on an Australian immigration forum

Cheers

Reactions: Akshay778

Iqbalgarcha

Jul 16, 2017
Hi,

For a Canada TRV, you'll need to demonstrate your ties to your home country + to Australia (including your immigration status) + you are a genuine, short-term visitor. Generally, it's a bit difficult to obtain a visa for another country if you have temporary visitor status in the country you're applying from.

Regarding a Bridging visa A or B (BVA/BVB), you'll need to figure what would work best for you or you could post that query on an Australian immigration forum

Cheers

Iqbalgarcha

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you for this, should i apply for visitor visa canada while i am on Bridging A visa whic says no travel or i have to change it first to Bridging B visa and then apply for visitor visa Canada?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Thank you for this, should i apply for visitor visa canada while i am on Bridging A visa whic says no travel or i have to change it first to Bridging B visa and then apply for visitor visa Canada?
You were told to post this query on an Australian immigration forum. If there is no such thing, you will have to do your own research, unless there is the chance someone with a similar situation can answer you.

subhaArora

Apr 15, 2019
Hi, i have a question. Can i get visitor visa for Canada if i am holding Bridging A visa in Australia which says I can't travel and if i want to travel then i have to apply for Bridging B visa( which is specially for travel purposes but also valid for limited periods). Plz help me

Hi ,
Were you trying to apply for Canadian PR while on Australian bridging visa ?
Let me know in case yes, I have few queries.