+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for Single Home-maker mother

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Hi,

I want to apply for my mother's visitor visa for Canada, She is holding Indian passport, living in India. I am on PGWP, and have completed my 2 yr diploma in ON, Working Full Time permanent. Worried about getting a refusal as she is not working. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I want to apply for my mother's visitor visa for Canada, She is holding Indian passport, living in India. I am on PGWP, and have completed my 2 yr diploma in ON, Working Full Time permanent. Worried about getting a refusal as she is not working. Any assistance will be appreciated.
She needs to show her own funds, travel history and strong ties to home country. You can invite her to Canada.

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
She needs to show her own funds, travel history and strong ties to home country. You can invite her to Canada.
She has never travelled to another country, She can show funds (Around a 2 crore) She gets pension(40K) from my dad's workplace and has a property in her name. She had Malasiya and Thailand Visa in the past(More than 10yrs ago), but she never travelled. Any leads will be appreciated

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
She has never travelled to another country, She can show funds (Around a 2 crore) She gets pension(40K) from my dad's workplace and has a property in her name. She had Malasiya and Thailand Visa in the past(More than 10yrs ago), but she never travelled. Any leads will be appreciated
She shows what she has - funds, pension, property. You provide a letter of invitation. You can mention that she will stay with you during her visit. Ask for a short stay.