+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for parents

cohen12

Jun 18, 2021
I was on work permit when I applied for visitor visa for my parents. While the application was processing, my PR application got approved. Do they have to modify their existing application or anything else has to be done. Thank you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I was on work permit when I applied for visitor visa for my parents. While the application was processing, my PR application got approved. Do they have to modify their existing application or anything else has to be done. Thank you.
Would send in a webform updating that you are a PR and include proof of your PR card or landing document if you haven’t received your PR card yet. I

Reactions: cohen12

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
I am planning to apply Visitor visa for my whole family Mom, Dad, Sister and Bro in Law and their two kids. IS it good to apply all of them in single shot. Or Do I need to follow some other manner.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am planning to apply Visitor visa for my whole family Mom, Dad, Sister and Bro in Law and their two kids. IS it good to apply all of them in single shot. Or Do I need to follow some other manner.
Your sister and brother in law with their kids will have one file, and your parents the other. They can’t file as one. Both need to show strong ties, travel history and funds to visit. Plus vaccination proof.

Reactions: papmanindia

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The more family members applying makes applications more difficult because there are less ties to your home country. Really depends on their ties to their home country like employment status and whether they have a home. Whether they have travelled internationally to other countries to places like UK, Australia, US, etc. helps. Would ask for a shorter visit and a visit time that coincides with school holidays if children are attending school. Certainly not impossible for all to get approved.