+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for parents

__jas__

Feb 12, 2021
Hi all,

I have applied visitor visa for my parents. They are asking for biometrics. But Indian VACs are not booking appointments for visitor visa. The last date to submit biometrics is May 12. what should i do?

Thanks

Shaz001

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hi all,

I have applied visitor visa for my parents. They are asking for biometrics. But Indian VACs are not booking appointments for visitor visa. The last date to submit biometrics is May 12. what should i do?

Thanks
Hello Friend,
I am in the same situation and has applied for my wife's mother visa to be with us during my wife's pregnancy. Do you have any update on this?

Thank you

kristinsophie

Oct 23, 2018
Hello Friend,
I am in the same situation and has applied for my wife's mother visa to be with us during my wife's pregnancy. Do you have any update on this?

Thank you

hello, i just wanna ask, if you applied online and if you applied, did you booked confirm airline ticket? thank you in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all,

Thanks
Your options is to wait until biometrics are possible again in India or go elsewhere to do the biometrics. Many have gone to Dubai or Nepal but make sure that this is still possible and what is required Deadlines for biometrics have been extended indefinitely if biometrics are not currently available in your country.

__jas__

Feb 12, 2021
Hello Friend,

Thank you
Hi,
So, they have delayed all biometrics for visitor visa applicants indefinitely until further notice. The biometrics last date will be automatically extended if VFS is not accepting your application. Please see for biometrics update on:https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/where-to-give-biometrics.asp

and check VFS website for details when they will open biometrics appointments for Visitor visa:https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/covid-19-updates

Zayn32

Dec 10, 2020
Hi guys, I am Planning to apply visitor visa for my parents I am pr in Canada Could anyone please guide me Thank you .

Divya_S

Aug 13, 2018
Hello Friend,

Thank you
Hi I’m pregnant myself I’m on workpermit how can I apply for my mothers visa? Please help me with your suggestions.

GaurriMangaonkar

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hello Friend,

Thank you
Hi guys,

I'm in a similar situation myself. I want to apply for visitor visa for my parents. But looking at the current situation, I have not applied yet. They had visitor visa before and their biometrics was done before. I found out that once the biometrics is done it is valid for 10 years, so assuming that information is correct, they won't have to do the biometrics again, so can anyone who knows about this confirm it? Also, if they do not have to do it, then should I just apply for their visa? Would they just get the visa or not? It's confusing!

Thanks in advance!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm in a similar situation myself. I want to apply for visitor visa for my parents. But looking at the current situation, I have not applied yet. They had visitor visa before and their biometrics was done before. I found out that once the biometrics is done it is valid for 10 years, so assuming that information is correct, they won't have to do the biometrics again, so can anyone who knows about this confirm it? Also, if they do not have to do it, then should I just apply for their visa? Would they just get the visa or not? It's confusing!

Thanks in advance!
They need to apply for a TRV. Yes they won't need to repeat biometrics. Would suggest applying with a lot of buffer time.