+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for parents

narindersoi

Jan 17, 2019
I'm a citizen of Canada and I have to sponsor my parents to visit Canada. Could you please advise me if I have to file their application separately or I can put them in the same application?

umer_razzaq90

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
October 05, 2018
AOR Received.
October 05, 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 03, 2018
Passport Req..
June 26, 2019
VISA ISSUED...
July 02, 2019
LANDED..........
July 03, 2019
Up to you!
Just to clarify the procedure for parents:
An account has been created for my father and will be submitting visitor visa application online. Now my mother will also be within same application. How can we do that?
I understand, that we need to fill "family information form" separately for father & mother. But what about visitor visa form itself? Should it be separate as well? If separate a lot of information will be repetitive.
Also, in that case, letter of invitation will be attached as once only or 2 times, similarly what about financial/property documents/ documents?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to clarify the procedure for parents:
An account has been created for my father and will be submitting visitor visa application online. Now my mother will also be within same application. How can we do that?
I understand, that we need to fill "family information form" separately for father & mother. But what about visitor visa form itself? Should it be separate as well? If separate a lot of information will be repetitive.
Also, in that case, letter of invitation will be attached as once only or 2 times, similarly what about financial/property documents/ documents?
I only have experience with paper applications.