Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 29, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 15,2011
AOR Received.
September 6, 2010
hi

I want to apply for my in laws. As they have very good travel history. right now they have 5 year visitor visa for UK. I have sponsor my husband in 2010 and he came to Canada Feb 2012. But now my in laws want to come to visit us for few weeks.

can anyone tell me how to apply visit visa for them, they are having very strong ties in Pakistan. i m seeing super visa everywhere. which i think doesn't need for them.

Please help me.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
click on my sig..and see if the info helps u

sweetsorrow

Jun 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 29, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 15,2011
AOR Received.
September 6, 2010
thank u dear

but isn't this info for only India,Nepal & Bhutan

my in laws are from Pakistan. :mad:

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Its more to do with the requirements, rest u can follow http://immig-canada.blogspot.ca/2009/02/how-to-submit-canadian-visa-application.html

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
user828 said:
Its more to do with the requirements, rest u can follow http://immig-canada.blogspot.ca/2009/02/how-to-submit-canadian-visa-application.html
what is the defference between single and multiple entry? can please specify to me thanks

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Multiple-entry visa

A multiple-entry visa allows you to enter Canada several times during the period while your visa is valid. A multiple-entry visa is valid for a maximum of 10 years or one month prior to the expiry date on the passport/re-entry visa, whichever is earlier.

If a multiple-entry visa is approved, it will allow you to enter and leave Canada repeatedly during the validity period of the visa. You must arrive in Canada on or before the expiry date on your visa. You cannot get a multiple-entry visa for a period that ends after the expiry date of your passport. If your passport will expire soon, you should renew it before you apply for your visa.

If you want to visit several other countries or return to your own country before coming back to Canada, you will need a multiple-entry visa. If you plan to visit Canada frequently, a multiple-entry visa is recommended.
Single-entry visa

A single-entry visa allows you to enter Canada once.

When you arrive at the point of entry in Canada, an officer of the Canada Border Services Agency will make sure you meet the requirements to enter Canada.

The officer will authorize your stay by placing a stamp in your passport and/or issuing an additional document.

If there is no stamp, a handwritten date or document in your passport, your temporary resident status will expire six months from the day you arrived in Canada.

If you were given a visitor record, student or work permit, the expiry date is marked on the document.

If you leave Canada during your authorized stay, you must get a new visitor visa to re-enter Canada.

There are two exceptions: you can visit the United States or Saint-Pierre et Miquelon and return to Canada without getting a new visa, as long as you:

return within the initial period authorized by the immigration officer or
have a valid visitor record, work permit, study permit, or a temporary resident permit (authorizing re-entry) and return within the initial period authorized by the officer.

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
user828 said:
Multiple-entry visa

A multiple-entry visa allows you to enter Canada several times during the period while your visa is valid. A multiple-entry visa is valid for a maximum of 10 years or one month prior to the expiry date on the passport/re-entry visa, whichever is earlier.

If a multiple-entry visa is approved, it will allow you to enter and leave Canada repeatedly during the validity period of the visa. You must arrive in Canada on or before the expiry date on your visa. You cannot get a multiple-entry visa for a period that ends after the expiry date of your passport. If your passport will expire soon, you should renew it before you apply for your visa.

If you want to visit several other countries or return to your own country before coming back to Canada, you will need a multiple-entry visa. If you plan to visit Canada frequently, a multiple-entry visa is recommended.
Single-entry visa

A single-entry visa allows you to enter Canada once.

When you arrive at the point of entry in Canada, an officer of the Canada Border Services Agency will make sure you meet the requirements to enter Canada.

The officer will authorize your stay by placing a stamp in your passport and/or issuing an additional document.

If there is no stamp, a handwritten date or document in your passport, your temporary resident status will expire six months from the day you arrived in Canada.

If you were given a visitor record, student or work permit, the expiry date is marked on the document.

If you leave Canada during your authorized stay, you must get a new visitor visa to re-enter Canada.

There are two exceptions: you can visit the United States or Saint-Pierre et Miquelon and return to Canada without getting a new visa, as long as you:

return within the initial period authorized by the immigration officer or
have a valid visitor record, work permit, study permit, or a temporary resident permit (authorizing re-entry) and return within the initial period authorized by the officer.
thank you so much for the very informative message. now i have some idea's