+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for parents and nephew

chCanada

Apr 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I want to apply for Canada visitor visa for my parents and my nephew. My parents are legal guardians of my nephew (he is minor) as my brother is died and my brother's wife did second marriage. My brother's wife has given a legal declaration to give custody of my nephew to my parents. I have below questions:
1) Can i invite my nephew along with my parents in my parents visitor visa application?
2) What documents are required for my nephew?
3) Do i need to prove my relationship with my nephew? If yes, what documents are required?

Thanks a lot in advance!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi All,
I want to apply for Canada visitor visa for my parents and my nephew. My parents are legal guardians of my nephew (he is minor) as my brother is died and my brother's wife did second marriage. My brother's wife has given a legal declaration to give custody of my nephew to my parents. I have below questions:
1) Can i invite my nephew along with my parents in my parents visitor visa application?
2) What documents are required for my nephew?
3) Do i need to prove my relationship with my nephew? If yes, what documents are required?

Thanks a lot in advance!
1. No, separate applications as he is not adopted and your parents are the guardians.
2.. Proof of guardianship, valid passport. Is he attending school? School breaks.

3. No.

chCanada

Apr 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

1. No, separate applications as he is not adopted and your parents are the guardians.
2.. Proof of guardianship, valid passport. Is he attending school? School breaks.

3. No.
Thank you PMM for a quick reply.