+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for parents and Corona

Deep Bhatt

Apr 4, 2013
Hi All,

I was planning to apply visitor visa for my parents in a week or so. My father is retiring in a couple of months and was working in a private firm from last 10 years, my mother is a housewife. The amount of pension he'll be getting after retirement would not be sufficient to show that he is capable of bearing the expense of the entire trip. That said, with some recent pay stubs, tax returns and the property he owns, I believe they can float the boat.

Should I wait for this coronavirus mayhem to get over with and apply after that? (He'll be retired by then)

Or

Apply now? I can mention that they would like to visit me for my B'day in October and spend Christmas Vacation here. (The application is ready, just need to pay the fees and hit submit)

Thanking you in advance.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
No one can predict when the Corona virus will be over.
You already presented the pros and cons.. Your call

For TRV your parent's financial capacity will be assessed. For Super visa, it will be you. If you can support your parents.
On the application just indicate 2-3 weeks vacation as it is safer. If a visa is granted, then you can let them stay for a month or more.