+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for parent to visit ill son!!

MnD

Apr 3, 2014
Hello all, I am new to this topic and i have question regarding a visitor visa for parent.

I am a permanent resident living in Canada for 4 1/2 years now. i am undergoing medical and hospital procedures that requires someone to be with you at all the time and will be undergoing more of this kind procedures in the near future. i do have a minor child here in Canada but of course he cant look after me due to his age. I want an immediate family member to be with me during this hard time and attend the appointments with me also to look after me.

My dad would be the best candidate for that, but i looked up the super visa rules and i do not meet the minimum support income. however, my dad don't even need my support as he has lots of money of his own and he does not need to be sponsored of even live here as he is settled back home. he will just come to accompany me throughout my appointments and procedures then go back after all.

I am not sure what visa should he apply for since i don't have the income support for super visa. He can support himself and indeed prove it to them. He will also stay at my place, so i got that part covered for him since i am already living here and he needs to help me here anyways.

Any help will be appreciate it, my hospital appointments are coming up and i don't know what to do!!

notsniw817

Jun 25, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-06-2013
File Transfer...
07-07-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2014
Med's Done....
02-06-2014
Interview........
Tomorrow
Passport Req..
Tomorrow
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
Hello There!Get your Dad a single entry And a letter from your Doctor and let the immig.know its emergency..Your Dad needs a strong tie from your his country and proof of fund.